• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MRA Touring Screen?

Rabbit

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone had any experience with the MRA touring screen without the adjustable lip? I like the look and it is one of the few screens that will confirm fitment with barkbusters, but I can't find any reviews on it! Help and pictures would be much appreciated.

I own this shield also and love it. You could add the vario part later as an add-on, and the shield body is taller than the vario version to begin with. Takes all the air off of my chest and directs it over the top of my helmet. Smoke version looks great and not gaudy like the 3 foot tall sheets of plexiglass some riders prefer.

I replaced that little thumbnail that Honda calls a windscreen with the MRA Vario in the first couple weeks I owned the bike. It works very well to keep the windblast off your chest but directs enough air around you to keep cool this time of year. Looks good too.

I own a 2015 NC750S with MRA Vario Touring shield and I'm pretty satisfied with it. I had a Givi before and could not listen to the mp3 or phone calls if above 80 km/ h because of the noise of the air flow inside the helmet. Now that problem is solved and also like the new look of the bike.
d42d0005ef59b80589d1584ae9a000ba.jpg

From mobile device using Tapatalk

Back