• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

nc 700 stops suv from rolling over

You've got a winch. On your bike.

You may ride for another 50 years and never use it again - but, man, for this one time, that is justification enough :) - good job :cool:

Amazing! I know lots of people who ride in remote locations alone, who have the luggage space but don't ever carry a rope let alone a winch. You really need to send this to the magazines.

Wow, I see the pictures and can still hardly believe it. I wouldn't think the NC would be heavy enough to get a grip, but there's probably some physics there that I am ignorant of! Good job!

I was confused about this too, until I saw the pics. I think it's the tree that was the anchor, not the bike.

I had to run my extra line to a large tree, to anchor the winch, and had to move the bike twice, to keep the six foot electric cord plugged in as the suv moved.
I have also pulled my friends gs1200a under a gate, a few weeks ago, when we came out of the mountains and the gate was closed, I removed my left bag and dragged my nc under the gate but the gs was to heavy, so i just dragged it with the winch. That part was fun!!!!
Dale

As good as it gets HBP.

I thought it was cool the other day when I reached in the frunk and pulled out a siphon hose but you have upped the ante. Next on the agenda is getting that keg and tap installed. How much better would that experience have been if you could have offered the bystanders a cool, refreshing beverage after saving their SUV from a rollover?

KEB

Back