• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc 700x handguards

i went with the barkbusters, used oem bar weights, just got a longer screw about 1/4" (i think it was the 70mm screw)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I left my bar end weights on, went and got a 1/4" longer bolt, worked like a champ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_0876.jpg

Also went with the BB Storm. Installed just last night. Pay attention to those instructions if it's your first time dealing with the bar weights. Added an hour onto my install by just glancing them over.

I had Acerbis Dual Road Handguards laying around (removed them from my previous bike before trading it in). Initially I did not want to install them since I did not want to remove weight cores, fearing that my hands would go numb from vibration (that was my experience with my last bike, which was a thumper). I decided to give it a shot and install them on my NC. After installation I did not notice any additional vibrations in handlebar. Handguards are clearing Ermax windshield just fine and protecting hands from elements. I will keep them on the bike, at least until next summer.
NC Acerbis.jpg

I was going to take the cups off on mine during the hot part of the year but with good summer gloves you really don't notice any difference other than the bugs your hands don't meet up close and personal. Congrats on not getting bent over by Barkbusters.

THe Ermax screen and the cheap clip-on are working out great for me, open-face riding even now. How 'bout yours?

Same here. It took some trial and error to get the clip on to move air above the helmet. Now in city traffic I ride with open visor.

Back