• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NCX : 2013 Photos Galore (nice ones only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I like about the area that I live in is when running around the back roads you never know what you're going to find. I was able to get out today and found an old mill with a water wheel. Unfortunately I couldn't get very close and I only had my cellphone camera and the lighting sucked.

And a closer pic of the mill.

Last edited:
saison.jpg

I never cease to be amazed. Oh yes, this s definitely a beast of a machine!!!! Might make the Calendar Cover for 2014 ;-)

@Old Can Ride its only a 3-4h drive from my place so i'm blessed... but i'm sure you have also nice places to drive to :)

@JamesD Its the original Honda 35L trunk

@Old Can Ride Its only a 3h-4h drive from where a live so i'm blessed... but i'm sure you got some nice roads also from where you live ;)
@JamesD Its the honda 35L trunk

Corn's ready for "Pickin"
Actually -- saw a couple of field already done ...
= = = =
IMG_2590-C.jpg

Last edited:
How about an S and X in front of a UK grade 2 listed house built in 1698? This is rented and used as offices by an architectural firm I used to work for. Also just posting a pic of the view from the office I was in. Rabbits, small deer and sheep all in view at different times of day. A lovely setting and different to offices in the urban jungle.

i-SwB8rx3-XL.jpg

i-CPRGPFT-L.jpg

Some photos from my recent trip up to Hokkaido, the northernmost island of Japan.
IMG_4728.jpg
Niseko
IMG_4734.jpg
Lake Toyako
IMG_4782.jpg
Sunset in the mountains around Lake Kussharo
IMG_1545.jpg
Camping on Lake Kussharo
IMG_1555.jpg
Nemuro Peninsula
IMG_4886.jpg
Hay rolls on the Milk Road