• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New 700X owner in Louisiana!!!

jpmire11

Reaction score
Visit site
So I just picked up a new NC700X at my local dealership this morning and now have it loaded down for a trip to NW Arkansas. I recently sold my KLR650 and don't miss that slow tank at all. I am looking forward to reading up on farkles that will make this thing even more fun to ride.

Welcome from Missouri! Keep us posted when you go to NW Arkansas, I may be able to meet up with you for a mini ride or lunch. I like good food! Been a while since got to BS with a Cajun.

If you are looking for good roads to ride in Arkansas, let me know....I will show you the secret ones we don't tell too many people about. We don't want the cruiser crowd learning about them :)

Have a good trip. The weather forecast looks great.
Mike

If you are looking for good roads to ride in Arkansas, let me know....I will show you the secret ones we don't tell too many people about. We don't want the cruiser crowd learning about them :)

Have a good trip. The weather forecast looks great.
Mike

Tell me the good roads! I bet I've been on them.

So I just picked up a new NC700X at my local dealership this morning and now have it loaded down for a trip to NW Arkansas. I recently sold my KLR650 and don't miss that slow tank at all. I am looking forward to reading up on farkles that will make this thing even more fun to ride.

jpmire11, hello and welcome to the Honda Family! You've made an excellent choice, and you will not be disappointed ;-) Safe travels, and be sure to make us envious of your adventures by posting a few snapshots!!

You need to ride the pig trail!

I just took a 375 mile round trip via the pig trail today. I think my NC got a little intimidated though.

100112 Pig trail 007 paint.jpg
100112 Pig trail 006 paint.jpg

I enjoy this ride a lot! I will do it again in the fall.

100112 Pig trail 030 paint.jpg

Attachments

• 100112 Pig trail 003 paint.jpg
    100112 Pig trail 003 paint.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I put 1354 miles on the bike this weekend and loved almost every mile. The bike handles like and other Honda I've ridden. Even strapped with 50 lbs of luggage the bike got 70mpg! I gotta admit, I didn't think this bike would be fun to ride. But I was completely wrong. I can't wait to add another 20000 miles.

Back