• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member from Scotland

McEloff

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, just wanted to check in properly here on the forum.
That's me just back from the dealer, placed my deposit on a white manual x. Went for the heated grips, centre stand and a 12v plug as extras. Bike should be at the dealer in about 2 weeks but I am waiting till early April before I pick it up. If the unthinkable happens and we have a sunny spell before then I might well pick it up earlier.
Also on my list of additions to make is a hugger, fender extender, top box and possibly some additional lighting later in the year.

For anyone that might be curious, I am a new rider and test rode a Bonneville, V-Strom and both the DCT and manual version of the X and this one just ticked all the boxes for me.

Welcome from Oregon. From what I've seen on a youtube of a motorcycle trip through Scotland, your weather is rainy too. Beautiful country though.

Thank you Danrev, yes it can be quite wet and icy but it is a beautiful country indeed. The constant wet roads (that's what it feels like anyway) was a big factor in my decision to go for the x (because of the linked abs)

Hello and welcome to this forum!
One of my bucket list items is to visit this great outdoor countryside of yours.
:D

If you are headed my way, buzz me!
:p

Back