• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

new NC 750s

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
they've changed some things on the 'S' model and looks nice to...................

The street-focussed NC750S also gets LCD instruments with personalised colour options, plus two Special Edition two-tone paint editions. The Dual Clutch Transmission version gets the same mode upgrades, as does the exhaust music.

NC750S.jpg

compare it to the old one here.....

honda-nc750.png

Last edited:
Damn, I wish we had this on our side of the pond, I would buy one in a heartbeat to complement the NC! I think that is stunning!

I would have purchased that one instead of my NC700x if it had been available. I have no desire to ride on dirt trails or even gravel, really, on a 400+ pound motorcycle. The reason I bought my NC700 is that it it's got an upright seating position and doesn't weigh as much as a Goldwing--not some dual sport / relive my enduro days fantasy! :) I'm too old and brittle for that!

If I could lose what the 700x has in "dual-sport"-ness and pick up a bit more street-ness, I'd be thrilled.

That is one great looking motorcycle. Honda is crazy for not selling it in the US.

I agree a good looking motorcycle and I was hoping the 750 would make it here in 2016 maybe 2017? I want a NC750x DCT but until they make it here my NC700X will work fine.

I'll take a NC750S DCT that looks like the picture at top. That is a nice looking bike. I have always wondered why we did not get the S.

Yes it's funny how things vary so much between the various Honda importers.
The USA gets the unfaired CB300F, but the UK only gets the CB300R. Both UK and Canada then gets the NC750S whereas the US doesn't.
How the various importers work all this out I'll never know.

I'll take a NC750S DCT that looks like the picture at top. That is a nice looking bike. I have always wondered why we did not get the S.

My theory: Many people in the US who would like this style motorcycle would also want a higher redline and 25 more horsepower. We hear that enough as a request on the NC700X, so I'd guess there would be some disappointment if the S had "only" 50 horsepower. The US motorcycle press would compare it to the FZ-07, poo-poo it, and it wouldn't sell.

Last edited:
Yes it's funny how things vary so much between the various Honda importers.
The USA gets the unfaired CB300F, but the UK only gets the CB300R. Both UK and Canada then gets the NC750S whereas the US doesn't.
How the various importers work all this out I'll never know.

bl**dy hell wozza I thought you defected to the UK forum for good.
if your still on there you must have been a good boy;)

oh and the 'S' model guys...
the seating/bars make you lean forward unlike the 'X' upright position.
that is what made me swing for the 'X' model beside a grand off on price.
with wearing a flip up as you know are heavy on the neck in a lean forward position.
I wear glass's so flip up is best for me.
rox riser might make a little difference who knows.
for those who wear normal lids it might be ok.
haven't any of you guys thought about putting up a petitions up and get as many folks demanding the 'S' model be imported to the UK to Honda importer?

Last edited:
they've changed some things on the 'S' model and looks nice to...................

The street-focussed NC750S also gets LCD instruments with personalised colour options, plus two Special Edition two-tone paint editions. The Dual Clutch Transmission version gets the same mode upgrades, as does the exhaust music.

NC750S.jpg

compare it to the old one here.....

honda-nc750.png

Hmmmm......perhaps the respray might be put on hold.........

Hmmmm......perhaps the respray might be put on hold.........

nah nice looking bike but for the red wheels no thanks and beside like I said is it really worth forking out an extra 4 grand I don't think so.
as for 3 sport modes? I'm happy with what I've got.
I am considering vinyl wrap but depend on cost and if they can do metallic finishes and I have yet to hear or see how durable they are.
I've seen's etc with this on and some are peeling around the edges.
like I said above its my helmet being heavy .....................

[I would trade my X for and S just because it is lower.]

The S-model has about 25 mm shorter suspension vs the X-model which explains it being lower.

looking at a different angle........................

2016-Honda-NS750S-15.jpg

Very nice indeed!!! I like the Black and Red color scheme... :eek:

I noticed that Honda is putting the Bridgestone T30s on this bike. They are great tires, as I have them on NaNCy.

I would have liked to get them for Sparky too, however she has 110/70-17 and 140/70-17. Those sizes are not available in those sizes. I was forced into the Bridgestone Hypersprt S20, when I got a flat rear tire a month or so ago.

I love the look of this bike, red wheels, red seat and all! I don't usually care for paint theme colour rims or seats, but I just totally dig this package as presented.

In a very vague way, it kind of reminds of the old Nighthawk 750S models that came in red/black and red/blue over here in NA which I really loved back in the day.

Honda-CB700SC-1984-1986.jpg

when you look at it the new model there's not much difference to what we have now(for us UK anyway)
paint work can be easily done as seat. the only change is the tail/brake light and exhaust.
tail light there is a kit if I remember rightly to change the current look,exhaust plenty on the market.

Back