• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Now I've gone and done it...

frozenpoet

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So after stalking this site for a while now, looking it all over, I went to the honda dealer today. I looked the bike over, talked to the sales guy/owner who made me an offer that I couldn't say no to. $6750 out the door for a stock manual NCX. So sitting in my parking spot (my F250 got booted out of it) is my brand spanking new bike with the only miles on it being what I put on it today. O, and for the record, HJC IS-16 XL does not fit in the frunk.

20130108_121905_zps40281270.jpg

20130108_121915_zps2710db48.jpg

Can't wait till this weekend when it's going to warm up and I have all day to play.

Last edited:
Does that $6750 include tax title tags? If so, you robbed them blind! :D Congrats on your new baby!

Congrats,
The local dealer gave me a $100 off, and I still paid the sales tax and title fees, but he hires a bunch of people and times are tight here for business, so I'm OK with that. He does give me 10% off accessories and free coffee when I stop by for BS and tire kicking. Enjoy the riding, still damp and cold here.

Art

Congratulations!

Try the helmet the other way. (I know, you probably already tried that).

The problem with the IS-16 is the slider for the internal sunshade is on the top of the helmet. Without the extra plastic for that it would probably fit.

Congrats...the weather in Missouri has been ok the past couple of days (32 degrees AM and 45-50 degrees PM). I was missing riding....good Winter fix...for now! Enjoy your bike!

Welcome to the club, bud. Sorry to hear about your lid though. I have a IS MAX BT XL and it fits, albeit tight.

Thanks! I'm really not worried about my lid not fitting as I planned on stuffing my jacket and gloves in that space anyways. Of course now I get to start buying all the other stuff I want for it... Hand guards, heated grips, luggage. Speaking of luggage I really can't make up my mind if I want to go with the Honda luggage or something else. I want to stay hard and lockable but I don't know what's the best bang for your buck.

I must say, the riding position is soo much better than my cbr's. A few quirks I have to get used to, and I'll miss the explosive power of the cbr but I'm much happier with the NCX.

Congrats on the new bike. It sounds like you got a really good deal!

With the helmet, I thought mine would't fit either. Then I tried again by tucking it in visor up and chin front, then I poped the visor open and pulled the chin bar away from the front wall of the compartment and it would then close. Might be worth a try if your HJC has a similar shell shape as my FS15.

Stalking!? You somehow managed to plan a ride with the locals while "stalking". Well done on the purchase and price. I really does pay to wait sometimes!

Back