• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Potential NC700X buyer....got a test drive

The main issue many people have with NC700 is the lack of power and performance compared to similar bikes. If You are okay with it's power and performance, I believe, You'll be very pleased with the bike. I have a 2012 with over 28,000 miles, and it's been very dependable, easy to maintain, economical (compared to other like bikes) and fun. It's a joy to ride, and with it's 6th gear and low revving engine, cruises nicely at freeway speeds (although You don't have the wind protection that some other bikes have). The frunk, is a very nice addition, and if You don't have any immediate use for it, it's a great place to store tools and a tire repair kit. I've had two flats, (one in an area with no phone service) and having the tire repair kit saved a couple of weekends from being ruined. I find the bike's performance to be more than adequate for me. The NC700 is the most enjoyable bike, I've ever owned. I've had faster, larger and more powerful bikes, but it's the NC700 that I have enjoyed the most.

Last edited:
Back