• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Quickshifter

Neostorm

Reaction score
Visit site
I searched the forum and can up with no results and thought it odd that no one has installed one of these. Does anyone know about any threads for a quickshifter or any kits known to work? My bike is a 2014. I have found some sites selling a dynojet kit but only says it works for 12-13 models. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

My guess is because most people that got an NC did not buy it for it performance. if they were looking for convenience of a clutch less shift they would get a DCT version of the NC?

That makes sense. I have only had mine for a couple of days now but it seems that even with the manual version a quickshifter would be nice due to its low redline. I have a s1000rr and hardly ever use the quickshifter because I have Gobbs of power when ever I want it and don't need to shift. I can just twist and go. I know it's not a performance bike but would like to shift quicker if I need too.

I do love that I have averaged 78 mpgs in the last couple of days though. According to the onboard computer anyways.

the 2014 NC700X is identical to the 2012 and 2013 as far as I know, so if that kit is advertized as working for the 2012 and 2013 models it should be good to go for yours

That makes sense. I have only had mine for a couple of days now but it seems that even with the manual version a quickshifter would be nice due to its low redline. I have a s1000rr and hardly ever use the quickshifter because I have Gobbs of power when ever I want it and don't need to shift. I can just twist and go. I know it's not a performance bike but would like to shift quicker if I need too.

I think that honda had always intended this engine to be matted with a DCT. in a DCT the low rev line matters way less. it feel like any car engine. i think they made a manual version for it because they knew that most people are not ready for such a new idea. the manual being cheaper would in turn sell more and people are used to it

Last edited:
I think that honda had always intended this engine to be matted with a DCT. in a DCT the low rev line matters way less. it feel like any car engine. i think they made a manual version for it because they knew that most people are not ready for such a new idea. the manual being cheaper would in turn sell more and people are used to it
MY Acura revs higher

Tell me, how fast can you go in 5th before you hit the rev limiter? I shift down sometimes to pass and so far haven't even had to think about it. At some point i up-shift back to 6th in the maneuver or after it, of course. I may or may not use the clutch.

Back