• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rear seat from seat concepts poll

Yes or no on who would like Seat concepts to make a rear seat too.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

revinkevin

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys I know I'm new here. But I am eager to start mods on my NC700. One mod is the seat and we all know about all the seats out there but I wanted to start a poll to see how many would be on board to have seat concepts make a rear seat too. They said all they need is enough interests and they will move forward on it. I for one want one as well as the riders seat. So please every one take time and get the word out and put your vote in. Thanks Kevin

Last edited:
Cover only. Foam unimportant because no one will be sitting there.

Greg

I'm not planning on getting the rear seat done... but I think I will hold off on voting until after I have installed the new seat and I can see how it looks....

For me I will be having my wife ride on the back so I would like the seat foam and cover. But I do understand for those of you who don't have a passenger.

I'm with the cover only crowd, depending on how well the carbon cover matches the rear. It would purely be for cosmetic reasons as my wife might ride on the back maybe once or twice a year to go out to eat or something.

I think the poll is slightly flawed.... It really should include "cover only" option.

A passenger seat is needed. the stock one is terrible, well according to my wife. it's a no brainer for them to develop one because thee are not many companies out there offering this.

I have to agree with GP06. But I talked to Seat Concepts yesterday. They said they are moving forward in doing a rear seat but it wont be available for about 2 months. I will be getting one. :D

well i think it should of been a both seats at the same time

my thinking is it could of been made alot better with both seat done at the same time
, wider, because then he would not have had to worry about the back seat closing.
bye only doing the front the foam is thin at the back because of the worry on the rear seat closing
but if both were done at the same time their would be a matching pair.

ps i don't know how my seat is , waiting for it be fitted on the seat pan at a local upholsterer
the honda seat might be great if your under 150 pounds ....
so for the group but price i was willed try a half seat to see if it will help.

Last edited:
I spoke to Lendon yesterday about this. Hell, just a new foam that mirrors stock would be better I think. Wife says the rear seat is alright, but she gets saddle sore. Told Lendon that if they make a rear seat, I am on board with it.

Back