• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

So I am visiting family in Florida today and for the holidays, and was leaving the airport in my rental car, taking the 60 west freeway/causeway, and wouldn't you know it, but the first bike I see is a model that happened to look very familiar to my own bike, a NC700X! I don't know who it was, they passed by quickly wearing a white helmet around 7:30pm, but it was very cool to see my first other NC700X in the wild. :cool:

When did you guys see your first NC700X in the wild?

She was a red (a redhead if you will).... I glanced at her and she at me.. I could have sworn she puckered her cowling and blew me a big Honda kiss.. As she rode off, my heart broke and I knew I would never love another as I loved her.. That day I met love, I met heartache, and I met my future... I love you baby.. (cyber tear)..

Only NC700x I have seen is in the dealer showroom.
Never saw one in the wild as yet.
Where have they all gone ???? No silver, no red, just sport bikes or bmw's...

Ken

I saw one in my local area about 2 weeks before I got mine, silver / black. I feel as if I am the only red/black NC700x around, especially in the states.

I think I saw one on my way home last night. They were on the other side of the freeway and we were each cruising along at a good clip so I can't be sure. I did see one on the road right after I bought mine, though. It helps that I spend a good portion of my days on the road.

I took this picture in Rome, April 18th. I concentrated more what was on the background. I didn’t notice our Italian friend on NC700X until more than month later when viewing pictures on big screen.

View attachment 6018

This picture of Honda Integra I took intentionally 2 days later, also in Rome.

View attachment 6019

If you observe traffic on the streets it’s not too difficult to spot NCs more often.
Not such luck so far around here where I live...

I was driving home from surfing today, headed north on PCH in SoCal... I've never seen another in the wild, until I looked at one of my normal parking lots for friends cars... I saw a silver one! I was excited. Not even 2 miles down the road, I see another silver NC parked in front of a tattoo parlor... Then, I started to feel a little less special. But that's alright, mine is red and I still haven't seen any others. Yet.

Could swear I saw a post in one of the threads from someone with a "location" of my little town here in SE AZ but may have been an optical delusion. Have not seen one on the road/around town, though. Besides mine, only other one I've ever seen in the flesh was at the local dealer back in Feb but did not know what I was looking at at the time.

Saw my first silver NC700x in the wild today (7/15/2013)
In San Francisco, North bound 280, exiting off of 6th street.
Time: 3:50pm
Wearing : flat black color helmet, I think a leather jacket.
Obeying speed law.

Last edited:
I was driving home from surfing today, headed north on PCH in SoCal... I've never seen another in the wild, until I looked at one of my normal parking lots for friends cars... I saw a silver one! I was excited. Not even 2 miles down the road, I see another silver NC parked in front of a tattoo parlor... Then, I started to feel a little less special. But that's alright, mine is red and I still haven't seen any others. Yet.

Hey Salty !! Where do you surf at? I've surfed Malibu for years !! (not so much lately cause of school and work :()

saw one on richboro rd, 18940 around 11am 07/20/2013. with honda tall screen. accompanied by KTM or something.

Saw one last Thursday on Kirtland Air Force Base New Mexico, in Albuquerque. I was pretty excited and pointing at it. The other guys in my rental car not so much.

Bonnielover, what dealer do you use? I got mine in Laurel, MD, but having trust issues with them.

Everybody has seen one in the wild but me.

Not true! Other than the three I met at the SGT Dragon, I've never seen another NC700X in the wild, and believe me, I've been in the wild. :(:confused:

I have been all the way from Texas to Florida, and from Texas to Alaska (up Pacific Hwy) on NC700X, and still not one single sighting. I believe NC700X is rarer than Attwater's Greater Prairie Chicken (seen 3, one wanted to attack my helicopter when hovering), California Condor (seen 1), Ivory-billed Woodpecker (seen 1) and the Whooping Crane (seen 5). Yes, we've got us a rare bird here.3.jpg

smileyCrying.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back