• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

I saw my first nc in the wild last week a red DCT outside of LA Fitness in Clearwater Fl. Never did get to see the owner. My silver NC was parked across the front door from the red one.

I saw a silver one at Deals Gap yesterday, maybe 2 as I think the first one I saw around noon had a stock screen and the next time, an hour or two later, it appeared to have the tall Honda screen. I had my red NC but I was riding a friend's Grom up and down the Dragon. Sorry if I passed either of you on the Grom and sorry if I held either of you up on the Grom.

Perfect day yesterday and just as nice today. Taking the ST up today.

The silver one with the tall Honda screen was probably the same one I saw on Saturday. I think he was staying the weekend.

I spotted one yesterday. I was out riding my "other" bike (the one with two wheels but only my legs as a motor) through the Skagit Valley tulip festival yesterday. An NC700X passed by in the opposite direction. My kid and I both waved, but a little on the late side.

In 13000 miles haven't seen one yet! In the wilds the hardest to find is all ways the most pursued. And I know it don't really matter, I'm quite happy.

Before I bought mine a saw a couple on the freeway travling the opposite direction was when I was on my ST1300 coming home from work. I saw one cruising a city street a month or so before buying mine. My recent sighting was at the far end the street that I live on several weeks ago. It was a "Black 2014". I've been trying to see if the owner lives on my street or in the neighborhood. I do not think so from what I have seen, it has not shown up again anytime soon.:(

The ST1300 is also a "Rarely Seen" bike in the wild. 9 out of 10 sightings are of PD Bikes...

I have yet to see one.a friend said he seen one just like mine on 23 by Delaware in Ohio,said he got up behind him and realized it wasn't me,is this anyone here?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ran into Agent with his silver NC last night at the Deals Gap store. Good to meet you and hope you found your friends place in Knoxville.

I bought thumbs DanMoto XG-1 pipe so when I went to pick it up at his house I got to see his bike!

Attachments

• Robs bike 1.jpg
    Robs bike 1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 360
I saw a Silver with Bags heading south on I-75 just past the SR56 exit today in Wesley Chapel, Fl. It had running lights, and for a second I thought someone stole my bike.

I saw another red one yesterday on my way home from work. Looked like it had aftermarket topcase and panniers. I was coming off I-275 NB ramp to SR 125 in Union Township (Clermont Co Ohio) and this one was getting on to NB I-275 from Westbound 125.

I saw a NC700X this morning heading east on Highway CA-118 at about 6:45 am near the Balboa exit, it was Silver. I was heading west, however I was on my ST1300, not NaNCy. California Highway 118

I think that I may have also saw one on I-5 headed north yesterday afternoon, however it could have been a CB500X. When you both are traveling at 75-80 MPH away from each other, 4 lines apart, and have a split second to see each other, it can be difficult to tell the difference at times.

On Mother's Day, I may have also seen one too. However it was after dark, we both locked eyes on each other. I was on the main street, while he was on a residential side street preparing to make a right turn. We spent several moments trying to figure if we were both on a NC700X. The ambient lighting was poor to make a positive ID for the both of us. I was on NaNCy that time around.

Last edited:
I saw a black one at the REI store in SOMA (San Francisco) and another Silver one on the San Francisco Bay Bridge last week.
In the motorcycle parking on Townsend St. I see a black one every Monday.

I think the NCs are breeding out here in San Francisco.

Saw one in Brentwood, on Lone Tree way on Thursday. Was with my mom after taking her out to lunch. In her car though as my NC was parked in my parents driveway at the time.

Seems every time I see another NC700X on the road, I'm always in a cage. Not on my NC.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Saw a silver NC700X with full factory luggage in San Luis Obispo, CA on Thursday May 22. The bike was heading North on Madonna Road near the Post Office and Madonna Plaza at about 1:15PM. The rider was busy changing lanes so didn't view me.

I consider myself fortunate today. I managed to see 3 total NC700Xs (Manuals) earlier today while up at Newcome's Ranch (Lat: 35.3297° Lon: -118.0018°).

I saw these 2 parked there, see images below:

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

I also saw one drove past on the way down the hill when I was getting ready to roll out to head up the hill.

Sunday, June 1st around 9:30 AM. Old Pasco road northbound near Quail Hollow golf course. The bike had Honda luggage. He had a blue jacket. I think there was a CB500X there too. The funny thing is I swear that was the guy I cut in front of at Destination Daytona during Bike Week. I hope is isn't looking for me.

Sunday, June 1st around 9:30 AM. Old Pasco road northbound near Quail Hollow golf course. The bike had Honda luggage. He had a blue jacket. I think there was a CB500X there too. The funny thing is I swear that was the guy I cut in front of at Destination Daytona during Bike Week. I hope is isn't looking for me.
LOL! That was me Mike and I didn't make it to Daytona this year, so that guy might still be out there. Were you on your bike sunday? My wife (CTX 700) and I were just out enjoying the day before meeting up with some friends over in Tampa. Got rained on again coming home but that seems to be the norm lately.
Actually, I think I have seen you ride by several times and I know it's not TerryinFla as I have ridden with him a couple of times. Look at post #208 in this thread.

Last edited:
I saw 3 yesterday 2 black and a red one but at different times.
the last one was ongoing on the same road as me back to home.
just had to get past me! its a 50mph road but I was doing 60mph
embarrassed-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif
and he still has to get pass me. ya want me to repeat oh all right then I wont;)
anyway I was having none of it so I stayed with him,he gave up in the end so I just stayed behind him.
one thing I did notice I was quicker than him going through the gears
msn-cheeky-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

Actually, I think I have seen you ride by several times and I know it's not TerryinFla as I have ridden with him a couple of times. Look at post #208 in this thread.

That probably was me in post 208. That is the way I go to work. TerryinFla pulled in next to me at Sonny's to ask about those lights. Nice guy. Someday I'll buy expensive lights and a controller.

I was in the car yesterday going to get gas for the mower when I saw you guys. I was jealous. My entire weekend was centered around my daughters high school graduation.

That probably was me in post 208. That is the way I go to work. TerryinFla pulled in next to me at Sonny's to ask about those lights. Nice guy. Someday I'll buy expensive lights and a controller.

I was in the car yesterday going to get gas for the mower when I saw you guys. I was jealous. My entire weekend was centered around my daughters high school graduation.

And that is what good Dad's do! I have been there done that for sure. We should try to get a Chapel lunch run together sometime this summer.

Back