• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the pictures of the led headlight bulb in the nc700x

View attachment 17371

Who's the manufacture and Part/Model Number?

Is there a "Datasheet" available for these?

What's the light temperature (degrees Kelvin)?

Do you still have the packaging these came in and could post a pic of the it?

LED Products are one of my specialties... :cool:

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Who's the manufacture and Part/Model Number?

Is there a "Datasheet" available for these?

What's the light temperature (degrees Kelvin)?

Do you still have the packaging these came in and could post a pic of the it?

LED Products are one of my specialties... :cool:

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Where did you order the led lights from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too busy out riding the bike to get back sooner on here lol.

VLEDS.com is the manufacture, 5K Kelvin (cool white) and it's an H4 9003 bulb. Here is a link to the bulb with more info on it VLEDS.

Here's the packaging which the bulb came in.
WP_20140509_22_06_25_Pro.jpgWP_20140509_22_06_53_Pro.jpg

Hopefully that helps.

Edit: I have been using this company since 2009 and never had any issues. They are priced higher that some other competitors out there, but the quality is well worth it. Also the customer service is top notch, at least from what I have dealt with.

Edit Part Two (lol): I'm obsessed with LEDs, not sure why but I am.

Last edited:
VLEDS.com is the manufacture, 5K Kelvin (cool white) and it's an H4 9003 bulb. Here is a link to the bulb with more info on it VLEDS.

Hopefully that helps.

Edit: I have been using this company since 2009 and never had any issues. They are priced higher that some other competitors out there, but the quality is well worth it. Also the customer service is top notch, at least from what I have dealt with.

Edit Part Two (lol): I'm obsessed with LEDs, not sure why but I am.

Thanks for the information. I will research this further. I am curious to know about the fitment with the heat-sink installed. Could you post some pics of the unit installed from the back side?

I'm also "Obsessed with LEDs", not just being an engineer either. I have been making "LED Units" of many different configurations of my own designs for about 11 years.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information. I will research this further. I am curious to know about the fitment with the heat-sink installed. Could you post some pics of the unit installed from the back side?

I'm also "Obsessed with LEDs", not just being an engineer. I have been making "Custom LED Conversions" for motorcycles for about 11 years.

Please check your PM's Brillot2000

Thanks for understanding :)

As an aside note, I found this cool website that has neat LED stuff- www.bulbsthatlast4ever.com :cool:

Last edited:

I'm also "Obsessed with LEDs", not just being an engineer either. I have been making "LED Units" of many different configurations of my own designs for about 11 years.

Here is the picture of the heat-sink with the fan attached.
WP_20140510_20_27_13_Pro.jpg

Took the bike out for its first real ride yesterday and today. up until this weekend I had really only used it for my short commute to work. Road for a total of 10 hours this weekend. My friend bought a new Ducati hyperstrata so we road an hour doubled up sat to get it then did 5 hours the long way home. 10347500_762432103791192_7681330187838302010_n.jpg

Also took it off road for about 1/2 a mile on a pretty rough gravel/soft sand mix. Was surprised how well the stock tires did wasnt expecting them to hold up.

I'll be taking a long trip to the west side of Oregon this week so today was chain maintenance and brake caliper cleaning day.

Mounted up my new Shinko 705's. Bought one of those tire changers from Harbor Freight. As I've heard before it does need some modifications to make it work, but it was easier than just using a set of tire spoons.
uploadfromtaptalk1400039387228.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1400039438174.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1400039471453.jpg
Found a good use for the beak. Haven't finished the fender lift yet. Feeling a little under the weather today. Plan on finishing it up tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pulled the centerstand out of the packing box, gave it the once over. The paint shrank and cracked on most of the welds. Need to touch that up before rust starts. Also has a nasty hooked burr on the right side that has to be ground off. Always something more to do:cool:

Rode 40km to downtown after work to buy and install a set of bar raisers (SW Mothech 20something mm up and 30 something mm back). The outcome is like a dream. 700s handles like a f650gs for me now. Now I need to find a proper windscreen, any suggestions?

Rode 40km to downtown after work to buy and install a set of bar raisers (SW Mothech 20something mm up and 30 something mm back). The outcome is like a dream. 700s handles like a f650gs for me now. Now I need to find a proper windscreen, any suggestions?

That can be a tough question, everyone is so different, but here is maybe a start with some great information to read, and see pictures:

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-mods/2796-best-aftermarket-windscreen-links-each-comparison.html

Make sure you have snacks and plenty of beverages to tide you over while looking, lol :D

Special thanks to netizen :)

Started my farkle frenzy. Received my center stand and taller OEM windshield. The only problem is I don't even own an NC700X yet! Have had one on order for two weeks now...

IMG_1666.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back