• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to go order this from VLEDs but the link is gone. I tried searching the site, but they appear to only offer this bulb as a pair now for $200. I emailed them to see if its still available.

I found this one and sounds kinda promising:
EC - LED Headlight Bulb - H4 High/Low
Any thoughts on it? Not sure what your bulb looks like in comparison.

Too busy out riding the bike to get back sooner on here lol.

VLEDS.com is the manufacture, 5K Kelvin (cool white) and it's an H4 9003 bulb. Here is a link to the bulb with more info on it VLEDS.

Here's the packaging which the bulb came in.
View attachment 17431View attachment 17432

Hopefully that helps.

Edit: I have been using this company since 2009 and never had any issues. They are priced higher that some other competitors out there, but the quality is well worth it. Also the customer service is top notch, at least from what I have dealt with.

Edit Part Two (lol): I'm obsessed with LEDs, not sure why but I am.

Went to go order this from VLEDs but the link is gone. I tried searching the site, but they appear to only offer this bulb as a pair now for $200. I emailed them to see if its still available.

I bought one off of eBay for $45, they wanted $50 and I offered $45. The final price with sales tax was about $48 for me with "Free Shipping". Please take a look at my Post# 2283 for a link to pics of the unit and installation.

Vendor was "Out of Stock" of the unit being offered on the listing. He offered me this unit as an "Equivalent", I am quite happy that he did this.

This unit looks very well made and thoughtout. I can say this with a level of confidence being an Electro-Mechanical Engineer... :)

Very cool! Sounds like a good deal to me. How is the light output?
Also, what was the sellers name?

I bought one off of eBay for $45, they wanted $50 and I offered $45. The final price with sales tax was about $48 for me with "Free Shipping". Please take a look at my Post# 2283 for a link to pics of the unit and installation.

Vendor was "Out of Stock" of the unit being offered on the listing. He offered me this unit as an "Equivalent", I am quite happy that he did this.

This unit looks very well made and thoughtout. I can say this with a level of confidence being an Electro-Mechanical Engineer... :)

Very cool! Sounds like a good deal to me. How is the light output?
Also, what was the sellers name?

The paperwork that came with the unit claims 2,000-2,500 Lumens. The seller's name that I got this unit from is Formula-J87.

I have several LED outdoor lights on my house that are rated at the same ratings and temperature ratings. They are bright as the sun.

Glad to hear. Sounds like you got a steal, these lights seem to be selling for $80!

The paperwork that came with the unit claims 2,000-2,500 Lumens. The seller's name that I got this unit from is Formula-J87.

I have several LED outdoor lights on my house that are rated at the same ratings and temperature ratings. They are bright as the sun.

Fitted K&N air filter, Leo Vince decat pipe and an illuminated switch in trunk side to power Zumo 390. My Beowulf now sounds even more amazing. Test ride tomorrow

Installed Racetech Gold Valves (I think they are actually brass), 1" fork extenders, fork gators, power for the GPS. Removed the seat slope mod. Don't need it now.

She leans a bit. Could use a longer side stand.

Last edited:
Coooooool! :D

The fork extenders have been on my list for ages, but I'm still tapped out from all my previous farkle purchases, and have to live on bread and water for the foreseeable future, when my wallet gets out of ICU. Poor thing might not make it..:(

ps moooooar pictures, mooooar pictures!

Somehow I missed this. I see vleds has it posted back up again. Not sure why they took it down off their website.

As for that other led, it looks exactly like vleds last year model except that their rating was 1800lm and 2100lm. It's a good bulb for low beam, but the high beam didn't really light the road ahead to well. It also didn't fill the lens perfect because of the cree led being bigger than a halogen filament. If you don't need high beam then that one should be fine otherwise get the vled one.

Installed Racetech Gold Valves (I think they are actually brass), 1" fork extenders, fork gators, power for the GPS. Removed the seat slope mod. Don't need it now.

Holy crap! Yeah, I think you might want to get a longer side stand! I thought just putting the Shinko's on was bad enough, now raising the front forks! I was pretty surprised by how much it leaned over on the side stand after putting the Shinko's on, can't imagine making it any taller. Then again I only have a 32" inseam, the little bit that the taller tires has make the bike has been quite noticeable for me.

Installed the Givi windscreen this morning. So far I like it. Really cut down on the wind that was hitting me. I know longer feel like I am getting blown around. I may try and put it on the higher nut settings to see if that might quiet things down a little more

Awesome work dude! I don't think I'll ever get that good mechanically, but I may hire you for some jobs like this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back