• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, beautiful part of the country, spent a couple days with my wife out on Vancouver Island this year, nice country. Put insurance and plates on the bike today, roads are finally clearing up enough (kind of). Plan to ride to work tom.:D

I am so so jealous to both you!!! Here in Ontario there is nowhere near the Rockies and the scenery, sucks big time. Trying to find some twisty mountain roads.. hardly. :(

Finally got to go for a decent ride, very nice machine. Smooth is the word of the day I think. Very pleased, dont have any of the funny sounds or sticky tranny issues I've read about from some of the fellows on here, not a hitch to be had. Will be taking the long way home......

I needed to explain to the team (forum members) what the heck is my reference to "small cigarette lighter socket", so I've done this below instalation of, what turns out to be (thank you team!) Powerlet copy i bought in Germany in Lois shop:

onda2.jpgOnda4.jpg

I put my grand daughter in the frunk.
9apapeny.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I asked about staying on this forum several members said that I was welcome to do so. I'm sure that there are non NC owners on here. Sorry if this annoys you
Darned right you're welcome to stick around, for as long as you like.

Installed my Puig rear hugger. I was bummed that I couldn't get the carbon fiber look one, the Spaniards said it would be 5 more weeks before they ship one, but the matte finish fits in with the other plastic. The cool little bracket that mounts the brake lines and the fender on the right side comes in unpainted stamped metal, a little primer and flat black makes it disappear into the swing arm. This had the best mounting system of the ones I saw and follows the lines of the bike well enough to look OEM. I had crud on my phones camera lens, so forgive the spots and stuff on the close-ups.

IMG_20130417_181942.jpgIMG_20130417_181958.jpgIMG_20130417_182007.jpgIMG_20130417_120522.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20130417_120736.jpg
    IMG_20130417_120736.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Forgot to mention, actually got stopped twice today and asked about the nc. Both guys were very knowledgeable and both liked it alot. Had lot's of questions and both are considering buying one. Both of them knoticed how nice the finish is on it, all well put together and loved the sound of it, quiet.

isn't she cute, nice curly hair and she is in the Donut FRUNK! bless her little cotton socks;)
make the most of it they're not kids long.
9apapeny.jpg

When I asked about staying on this forum several members said that I was welcome to do so. I'm sure that there are non NC owners on here. Sorry if this annoys you

you stick around bud, your a true biker in every sense than most of us part timer bikers.

Yesterday I took a ride out to the east side of Tucson to Agua Caliente Park, about a 40 - 50 mile round trip from my house. I was scouting picnic areas for an upcoming family get-together. Nice area. On the way back, I managed to get a picture of some Palo Verde trees in bright yellow bloom. It's too bad that tons of pollen go along with the blooms...

I'm headed north, with the Catalina mountains in the background.

Attachments

• Palo Verde Trees.jpg
    Palo Verde Trees.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back