• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up my proof of insurance cards, checked to see if my old helmet will fit in the frunk (it doesn't) and I'm getting ready to go for a quick ride.
If the weather is nice tomorrow I'll see about doing the first oil change.

*edit*
FWIW, the old SHOEI is closer to fitting than my new BELL Star Carbon.
Anyone else get an XL helmet to fit? If so I'm guessing it would have to be a Scorpion or ICON since I think those were a little smaller when I tried them on.

My HJC cl16 in size XL fits in my frunk.

Anyone else get an XL helmet to fit? If so I'm guessing it would have to be a Scorpion or ICON since I think those were a little smaller when I tried them on.

I have a Scorpion EXO 1100 XL and it doesn't fit... Well, it fits if you push REALLY hard but you will damage it.

For a helmet to fit, the frunk has to be empty. That has never happened to mine and I could not tell you whether my helmet fits or not. The space is too useful to hold open for a helmet that I can set on a mirror stalk.

I went to Madrid this morning for a meeting and came back home just an hour ago. Total ride: about 700 km.

I finally finished the wiring on my NC. Now the led m60s will be a 100% with the high beam and off with the low beam. I also wired the radio and GPS to come on with the ignition. I also added a obnoxious horn.
Thank GOD, I'm almost done!!!

Last edited:
How naive. No prayer of being close to done without signing off this forum and no longer seeing the new upgrades others are doing.

lol Well he did say almost!

I wasn't going to say anything and let the poor soul have a little time to think about it. Pretty soon the withdrawal would begin again, and...:D

pics should accompany any mod... otherwise you will be forced to remove the mod.

my opinion is mine and not that of my employer or the forum:)
These mod's have already been posted previously. With the exception of the horn. The horn is a Wolo Big Bad Max and it is concealed under the cubby. I just terminated all the wires, so not much to see.

I received my K&N air filter and looked up a youtube video of how to change the air filter.

All motorcycle engineers should be forced to change the oil, oil filter and air filter 100 times on every bike they design so this will never happen again!

mods are never over till you sell the bike and then it start all over again with the next one.
this what bikes are for making it your own,we all do it at some point even cage owners do, dangling dice comes to mind ..hanging off the rear view mirror amongst other things;)
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back