• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And fishing is a jerk on one end of a string waiting on a jerk at the other. :)
Salmon fishing takes finesse while tuna fishing takes strength.
salmon has soft mouths so you can jerk to hard and the hook comes out (plus in california ocean regs for recreational fishermen the hook has NO barb). More skill is involved.
Tuna on the other hand takes more strength. Fish pulls you, you pull and back. See who wins :D

I took it home from the dealer, taking the long way. Now odometer si about 250 km.

Great bike, good handling, the DCT is fantastic.

Now going to mount a couple things...

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 con Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378561329083.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378561329083.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 275
So explain to me if your a dealer why would you have a set of saddlebags and not the support brackets? Support brackets on back order till Wednesday. Nancy is fixin to change her looks!

image.jpg

Oh my god I got the picture right side up, a miracle.

Last edited:
So explain to me if your a dealer why would you have a set of saddlebags and not the support brackets? Support brackets on back order till Wednesday. Nancy is fixin to change her looks!
LOL. The dealer I bought my NC from had the Honda top case but no rack to attach it to.
I had to special order the rack and the didn't see fit to call me to tell me when it came in.

Actually I loaded the picture from my iPad? Like I said miracle. Waiting for John's backrest also. On a good note I have a set of tour master soft saddlebags that I used only once! Will try to take a pic sometime today.

Fitted a Tutoro auto oiler using a scottoiler dual injector on the rear sprocket
IMG_20130912_182210.jpg
IMG_20130912_182223.jpg
IMG_20130912_182502.jpg

Planned about 1 hour work, it took 2 hours to find the right placement, fit everything, prime and test... but I'm satisfied now :)

You will like the Rox risers, make your bike a lot more comfortable. I had to bend the ends of the hand guards a small amount outwards to get a perfect fit, but easy to do.

Installed my Bill Mayer Saddle today. Bought this from another member. Took a 100 mile route home from work and I like it so far. I can't fully open the rear seat to the locked open position because it hits my OEM truck. May have to modify the prop rod. Otherwise I like the seat a lot.

20130913_102040.jpg

20130913_102053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back