• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Things I can't complain about on my NC (AKA........ things I love)

there ya go..you've got 1423 now;)

you tell em Rocker you aint gonna say I'm outta here coz some who have short fuse's canna hack it like the big boys.;)

It's a Honda! You meet the nicest people, on a Honda, but the thing is, it's often true. Pretty much every time I park the bike somewhere people come by and compliment me on the bike (often other bike riders). Does that matter? No, but it's nice all the same.

Otherwise, it's a great bike! Sure there are a few little niggles, but a visit or two to other marque forums will disabuse you of any notion that there's such a thing as a perfect bike. The overall mix of value, tractability, practicality, and just fun to ride far out weigh the few niggles, the biggest of which (the seat) are pretty minor.

And yes, I also don't want to be hanging out in a thread dedicated to grievances about a bike that I like a lot. I get it that a lot of comments in that thread may be tongue in cheek, but I'm more interested in hearing about solutions to issues and ways to improve a great bike than a laundry list of its shortcomings.

To love a bike you have to love the bad and the good. The posting was meant to bring people together to discuss things we either want to improve on or keep as is.
There is nothing wrong with talking about things you don't like, that why there is an aftermarket because there is always something you personally want to improve on. Ant there is nothing wrong with that!
You said yourself in your post that you want to hear solutions to issues. well those are the issues each person had, not everyone of us has the same issues (i.e seat comfort).
Not really sure why people got so upset, isn't talking bad or good the reason we all come to this forum??

Why can't we all just get along? - :p

Internet fights!

Hold on guys... I'm going to the kitchen for popcorn and Pepsi. Always love to watch cat-fights... :cool:

Seriously... you have anything to say to each other - do it via PM or meet up and solve it like men.

Now... getting back to subject:

Thing I love with my bike? With every single second it's closer and closer to finally have it! ;)

Last edited:
like a men or do you mean like a MAN.

ITS ALL IN FUN YA SILLY BILLY.
nowt like a good fight between two old fogies
grandads-fight-animated_58922731.gif

At first it supposed to be "like a man".

Then I realised there's more than one... and I mixed it up... my bad... corrected now.

Unfortunately popcorn is finished now. :cool:

Back