• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wabdr..2014 ????

I just unloaded the bike and here is the damage.
Bent rear brake lever
Dent in muffler
Dent in right pannier
Chunk out of the front corner of left pannier
The whole GIVI rack system in pushed about 2" to the right
umuramy6.jpg

ejevusab.jpg

9e3y9e5y.jpg

The clutch may or may not be damaged !!.
It totally went away on the nasty hill but after a hour or so it started working again but needed adjustment everyday since.
The chain and sprockets are toast and will get replaced in the next week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Made it home this afternoon, what an amazing trip! Dodged rocks, ruts, and wildfires and yes had to pick the NC up a couple times as well. Even after all that the only thing that seems to need a little work is my skid plate which took a few hits along the way and a few small dents in the muffler. I took a lot of video and will be spending time editing and will post some of it when I'm done. Here's a few pictures I took along the way.

The morning I left Pendleton
P7130001.jpg

P7130004.jpg

Camp at Rimrock Reservoir
P7140016.jpg

P7140030.jpg

P7150037.jpg

Skull and Crossbones Road
P7160067 (2).jpg

US/Canadian Border
P7160079.jpg

Made it home this afternoon, what an amazing trip! Dodged rocks, ruts, and wildfires and yes had to pick the NC up a couple times as well. Even after all that the only thing that seems to need a little work is my skid plate which took a few hits along the way and a few small dents in the muffler. I took a lot of video and will be spending time editing and will post some of it when I'm done. Here's a few pictures I took along the way.

The morning I left Pendleton
View attachment 18839

View attachment 18840

Camp at Rimrock Reservoir
View attachment 18841

View attachment 18842

View attachment 18843

Skull and Crossbones Road
View attachment 18844

US/Canadian Border
View attachment 18845

Glad to hear you made it home ok .I stayed last night in Omak in a $60 a night hotel with a shower and A/C !! ( it was 111 degrees there at 5pm last night).

It looks like I made it through just in time, Hwy 97 is shut down and the town of Pateros was evacuated as the Carlton Complex fire burned through. I rode through the town of Pateros yesterday morning on my way home. I also noticed that the fire burned up by Loup Loup Pass and that Hwy 20 was closed at the location as well, which is very close to where we camped a few nights ago. My heart goes out to the people up in the area having to deal with homes and property burned up by the fire.

Here's a couple images of the fire from a few days ago when it was much smaller in size. With the high temps and winds the fire has grown much larger.
P7150057.jpg
P7150059.jpg

It looks like I made it through just in time, Hwy 97 is shut down and the town of Pateros was evacuated as the Carlton Complex fire burned through. I rode through the town of Pateros yesterday morning on my way home. I also noticed that the fire burned up by Loup Loup Pass and that Hwy 20 was closed at the location as well, which is very close to where we camped a few nights ago. My heart goes out to the people up in the area having to deal with homes and property burned up by the fire.

Here's a couple images of the fire from a few days ago when it was much smaller in size. With the high temps and winds the fire has grown much larger.
View attachment 18853
View attachment 18854

Rob , John and Terry camped at Loup Loup again Wednesday night .I rode past the campground at 10am yesterday and was one of the last to be allowed thru ...
It was REALLY bad. !!!.

Hey guys,do you know LUCKY to get thru this we were. !!!!.
Soooooo many of the places we were are GONE. !!!!.

Last edited:
Hey guys,do you know LUCKY to get thru this we were. !!!!.
Soooooo many of the places we were are GONE. !!!!.

I've been following the fires, it's crazy how the Carlton Complex fires are now over 200,000 acres in size. I wonder how the cows are doing, the area that they were in burned. Numerous houses have burned as well, it's very sad. If we were delayed by a day we would've been turned back.

Back