• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wabdr..2014 ????

If all go's as planned we should have 8-10 bikes going !!.
My 350 is coming along nicely !!.
y6ytyted.jpg

qa5e6upy.jpg

e4uhahev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a friend with a Veestromm that's interested in going as well. We'll lay siege to the WABDR.

If anybody is interested the Touratech/Overland expo is June 26-29 in Plain WA.The best part is that there are guided DS rides each day and some are on the northern sections of the WABDR !!.
I will be going and fine tune my camping kit and bike..

If anybody is interested the Touratech/Overland expo is June 26-29 in Plain WA.The best part is that there are guided DS rides each day and some are on the northern sections of the WABDR !!.

Looks like a fun long weekend, I'm going to try and swing it.

Purchased the Bilt Explorer package, one more item(s) checked off the list for the trip! Now on to continue modifying the bike so it's ready.

Purchased the Bilt Explorer package, one more item(s) checked off the list for the trip! Now on to continue modifying the bike so it's ready.

Great news,let's ride. !!.
Took the new bike out tonight for some testing and sorting.

Went for ride last weekend to visit my brother and took these pics at the end of his street.It's Mount Rainier,we will be around it in July !!.
6enegydy.jpg

yqegazu9.jpg

Back