• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

We all know red's the fastest color

The "red is the fastest color" of course is a joke... The ncx is far from fast. This thread didn't turn out like I planned.. Way off topic. I like them all black silver white. Oh well...

93a7eefa8ccb67fb3d2cc1f0c8aa3c31.jpg

I think I would enjoy any color cuz that's not my thing. I'm never looking at my bike while riding it. Just smiling and having a good old time feeling the bike do its thing. I've got trax cans and the Honda "tall" screen with a spoiler. Not the best screen combo for me but it does work. Just not ready to change it out yet. Ps I do like the red though. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i posted a post fairly early yesterday in this thread, got a requester saying the post had to be approved first (newbie) and it still hasn't surfaced. did all the admins die? did a singularity swallow my typing and links? should i be typing this in all caps so the same won't happen to it? will the swallows return to capistrano?

i posted a post fairly early yesterday in this thread, got a requester saying the post had to be approved first (newbie) and it still hasn't surfaced. did all the admins die? did a singularity swallow my typing and links? should i be typing this in all caps so the same won't happen to it? will the swallows return to capistrano?

?

Is the mysterious ghost post in question directly above, or is it a different one?

-Undead Zombie Mod

2e59fafa8339830c93648dc3fa0f5872_zpsb5zhsaeh.jpg

In my stable (of 2 :)) the black one is just a little bit faster but the red one is so much quicker that it isn't funny. Why is it then that I ride the black one more?

Well I do understand I have one red bike but it is anything but fast. I know yours is much quicker and faster but this one is still fun on the right roads. Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread I still love the Silver NCx with the contrasting black trim.

Had a C5 in green and it was not fast at all. Your red one looks much faster. Must be the paint.

Red fades faster in the sun than other colors.
I don't think my VFR goes any faster by being red and in spite of being a bright red attention magnet, I've still had people try to run me off the road.

The black NC700X is like a futuristic bike.
A machine Darth Vader would commute on.
Secretive, menacing, and mysterious.
The black should not be NC700X but NC007X.
Riding this machine shouts black coat, pants, and boots, along with black helmet!!
Hey Darth, is that wild helmet SNELL and DOT approved??

The silver NC700X is like the high society bike.
This machine oozes silver double breasted tux with sharp black trim and cumber bun!
The only thing longer than the bike model number is this guys dossier.
When this bike speaks, people listen!
BMW riders pull over and stare at this one!

The red NC700X is the wide open and fun bike.
This machine says let loose, push life to the limits, back down, then start all over again.
Sharp contrasting color like sharp contrasting personality of the owner!
Quiet and subtle one minute and loud and near the red line the next.
He does not consider going around the mountain but stops and stares at his tires - then back at the mountain - and remembers the shortest distance between two points - is a straight line!

Some thoughts!

God bless!!

Michael

Grey, red, or black means you'll look just like 90% of vehicles on the road today.

Last edited:
Back