• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What did you trade in??.

I traded in a Silverwing FJS600 with 50,000 Miles on it. It had served me well on my daily commute but as I was about to retire I no longer needed the protection it provided in all weathers, all year round.

I liked the posted economics of the NC, as I planned to do a lot of motorcycling in my retirement (1000km during the past week), and had to think of the associated petrol costs. I traded in and have not regretted it. I now have 6000kms on the NC since October last.The consumption has never dropped below 70MPG so I have given up calculating .

I also have a Tex that on its last tank did 42 MPG and a KTM 950SM that rarely goes above 40MPG . The only bike I have which can come close, is a KTM 690 Enduro which achieves about 57 mpg or thereabouts.

A good friend purchased the Silverwing from the dealer so I still have some connection with it. I love Euro Bikes but I will always have a Honda !

Economics forced me to sell my baby!

2008heritage001_zpsb79a4205.jpg

I didn't trade in but I've marked the others in my garage for sale come Spring. Up for sale are nicely equipped Kawasaki Concours and a Piaggio MP3-500. The NC700X was bought as a replacement for the tourer and the commuter. So far so good.

I traded in my 2001 Honda RC51. The NC is a drop in power but I can toss it around in the twisties like the RC and it is WAY WAY WAY more comfortable.

traded a 2004 1800 wing with 63,00 miles on it and received a check for 1200 dollars. now I feel like I am riding a motorcycle again. I am really thinking of a ctx trade now. love my ncx but it is too tall.

when we were in Tunisia for our hols.
I got offered 20 camels as a trade in for our lass but I declined it was a difficult decision but I did the right thing in the end.I think

when we were in Tunisia for our hols.
I got offered 20 camels as a trade in for our lass but I declined it was a difficult decision but I did the right thing in the end.I think

I'm gonna use this on my wife.
" Well honey you know your worth about 20 camels,I'd watch your step!!".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back