• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution

Thanga,
Beautiful wife, beautiful country, and great job on the sidecar. I hope you are very successful in Vietnam. With your fabrication skills, you can make a fortune in the US. Quality workmanship and fabrication skills are diminishing here in the US. Thanks for sharing your fantastic story. You and your wife make a great couple. Great video also.

Thanga, That's fabulous work and engineering! I am a retired Mechanical Engineer and I am very impressed. I will be sure to look you up if I find myself in Vietnam! Do you also live near the northern Vietnam border where your video was shot?

Last edited:
Thanga,
Beautiful wife, beautiful country, and great job on the sidecar. I hope you are very successful in Vietnam. With your fabrication skills, you can make a fortune in the US. Quality workmanship and fabrication skills are diminishing here in the US. Thanks for sharing your fantastic story. You and your wife make a great couple. Great video also.

What I do is just simple mechanics, nothing complicated. Necessity is the mother of invention. If I were in the US, I would buy a Ural sidecar without taking 8 months to build NC750X into sidecar. In my country owning a URAL sidecar is impossible because it is only for police and military, a few people still try to own it by buying liquidation from the army and police. They have recovered and can only display and are not allowed to participate in traffic, most of them are over 30 years old.

Thanga, That's fabulous work and engineering! I am a retired Mechanical Engineer and I am very impressed. I will be sure to look you up if I find myself in Vietnam! Do you also live near the northern Vietnam border where your video was shot?
I live in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. But I hate noisy places. I like going to beautiful but desolate places and making clips. Watch this clip of me and see Vietnam as in your imagination? (My last solo trip. After this trip, the NC750X became sidecar)
[video=youtube;B3OqvokuNEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3OqvokuNEw&t=62s[/video]

Thanks for sharing your clip! You are as talented at videography as you are at design/fabrication. I really enjoyed seeing Vietnam, what a beautiful country. I'm glad that the long war didn't completely devastate it! I have a friend who is exploring Laos right now on his 250 Honda. I was going to visit Thailand last month but have been having some arthritis issues, so international travel will need to wait until I feel better. Keep up the great clip making and we would love to see more. I really like your music selections too! What was the name of that Simon and Garfunkle tune played on a flute?

Thanks for sharing your clip! You are as talented at videography as you are at design/fabrication. I really enjoyed seeing Vietnam, what a beautiful country. I'm glad that the long war didn't completely devastate it! I have a friend who is exploring Laos right now on his 250 Honda. I was going to visit Thailand last month but have been having some arthritis issues, so international travel will need to wait until I feel better. Keep up the great clip making and we would love to see more. I really like your music selections too! What was the name of that Simon and Garfunkle tune played on a flute?

That song is called "El Condor Pasa"

YouTube

Thanks! I never knew the name...only a few words in the lyrics, Like "I'ld rather be hammer than a nail" and "I like to feel the earth beneath my feet"

That looks like fun. My wife won't ride on back of my bike, maybe I should consider a sidecar. I have 3 friends from Vietnam, I worked with them 15 years before I retired. They return every 2 or 3 years & spend 3-4 weeks in Vietnam. I saw their pictures & it's a beautiful country.

Back