• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013 Calendar

Christian, what are your day/night temperatures running up there right now?

Yesterday was a day like no others lately. We are not used to see the sun much at all this year. The summer was declared to be only 6 days this year. That is not so nice ... :) Now we usually get grey skies and a temp range daytime of max 10-15 degrees Celsius. That is about 50-ish in Fahrenheit. During the nights we got temps about the freezing point plus/minus a couple of degrees. So, we can definitely tell the declaration that the summer is (since long time) over and the autumn is here. The days are getting rapidly shorter for each week and soon we enter the time were we never see the sun outside working hours. In the north of Sweden they do not see the sun at all until spring!

Yesterday was a day like no others lately. We are not used to see the sun much at all this year. The summer was declared to be only 6 days this year. That is not so nice ... :) Now we usually get grey skies and a temp range daytime of max 10-15 degrees Celsius. That is about 50-ish in Fahrenheit. During the nights we got temps about the freezing point plus/minus a couple of degrees. So, we can definitely tell the declaration that the summer is (since long time) over and the autumn is here. The days are getting rapidly shorter for each week and soon we enter the time were we never see the sun outside working hours. In the north of Sweden they do not see the sun at all until spring!

I love to travel to the Northern extremes, but I am not hardy enough to do it in winter. I do plan one day to do so and experience the Northern Lights. When I was in the Yukon this summer I was talking with a local about the weather. He told me that most places of employment would let you take the entire summer off from work, and if summer fell on a week-end that they also took the following Monday off as well.

Now I understand why so many swedish people come to Spain for summer, even on winter, LOL

Nice montage playing with the NC in the sun. Think we might be ahead on the calendar quota ;p

Awe, thank you :eek:

To be honest, (like SuperMek in Sweden) this is a once in a hundred years bizarre weather pattern for Vancouver! It's broken all the records for no rain and high temps, it feels unreal to go out in October with bright sun and warmth!

Trying to take advantage all I can, while the getting's good! :D

Some from today .... not great as taken with phone

DSC0451-L.jpg

DSC0455-L.jpg

Some extra horse power :)

DSC0456-L.jpg

here is one from a ride earlier this year to the Drakensberg. Lovely weather in April.

Attachments

• gis visit 018.jpg
    gis visit 018.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 161
  • gis visit 014.jpg
    gis visit 014.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 158
Very nice Transerf and TC3. Keep them coming everyone. Will cut off entries 1 Nov. maybe vote by the 4 th. if we can't get a good president at least we'll have a good calendar!:p

Indeed. This calendar is already shaping up nicely. Should probably start looking to prep for 2014!?

Here are a few for the trick or treaters. Heck one may even make a October pic.

October NC700X 003 paint.jpgOctober NC700X 001 paint.jpgOctober NC700X 003 paint.jpg

Attachments

• October NC700X 002 paint.jpg
    October NC700X 002 paint.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 183
Back