• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 60 out sat i got some miles put on.wired up the gps.now today its back to 25 degrees.i got the extendar in the mail.i decided to take fender off for the install now just need to get the balls to drill the holes lol.

Hello all in 2013.

There had been some confusing comments about how many people misused the other thread (made sticky although people voted no) and I thought this new 2013 thread could be a more appropriate title "What did you do WITH your NC700 X/S/Integra today".

This thread is not about modifications but what you have done WITH your bike. A day ride, a special clean up, etc.
Photos are welcome!

Hopefully this thread is more meaningful than the last one which sort of ran away with a life of its own. It has become meaningless to search and read that one (IMHO).

This thread is also a new one for new year 2013. So tell us your adventures!
:D

Last week, I went out with the bike 2 times. On both days, it was under 5deg C. Pictures were also posted here .
Brrr....
:rolleyes:

PS: While I understand many have other bikes or hobbies, please try to post only NC700 related stuff here. Thanks. Lead by example. :rolleyes:

20130301_142705_zpse279d4f5.jpg

How quickly this thread has already become JUST like the one you claim you didn't want this one to become.

*Snort*

Trying to put limits on what is said/pictured or done in any given thread is like herding cats. It's just not gonna happen, lol.

I just replied in confusion in the "pannier and top case" thread, wondering what the heck the cost of a UK NCX model had to do with anything. :confuzzled:

Went back and sure enough...

I think your thread got too much attention. So why not plagiarize and add 2013?

*Snort*

Trying to put limits on what is said/pictured or done in any given thread is like herding cats. It's just not gonna happen, lol.

I just replied in confusion in the "pannier and top case" thread, wondering what the heck the cost of a UK NCX model had to do with anything. :confuzzled:

Went back and sure enough...

Sorry guys, I wasn't trying to take any business away from the other thread.
I was trying my best to open a parallel thread for us who do not mod our bikes so much (that's me).
It is more like, where did you go with your bike and what happened, etc.

I gave some guidelines, but by no means a law or whatever. You can do what you like. I am easy.
Feel free to roam and post whatever is sensible and friendly.

I also cannot help people who insist on posting mods here. I really can't. :p

Sorry guys, I wasn't trying to take any business away from the other thread.
I was trying my best to open a parallel thread for us who do not mod our bikes so much (that's me).
It is more like, where did you go with your bike and what happened, etc.

I gave some guidelines, but by no means a law or whatever. You can do what you like. I am easy.
Feel free to roam and post whatever is sensible and friendly.

I also cannot help people who insist on posting mods here. I really can't. :p

And I meant no offense, my friend-it's just these threads take on a life of their own no matter how hard you try, or best intentions, lol! :D

Had to run a couple of errands today so took the bike, weather was about 72F, no clouds, light breeze, dry and sunny, perfect riding weather. These Texas Gulf Coast winters are rough.

Had to run a couple of errands today so took the bike, weather was about 72F, no clouds, light breeze, dry and sunny, perfect riding weather. These Texas Gulf Coast winters are rough.

Right! It's the summers that are ez around here! lol

In the 80s today so I left work early, took the liner out of my jacket, and went on ride through Wooster, Center Ridge, Friendship, Bee Branch and back home through Pickles Gap. Forecast is high 70s tomorrow so my daughter and I will probably head out through Toad Suck and back road it to Mt. Nebo and lunch in Russellville.

Need to get the break-in oil changed. Dealer had a $17.95 special so I took a ride during a (slightly extended) lunch hour. Wished I hadn't switched to summer jacket just yet. They changed the oil, but it turns out they didn't stock the transmission filter since I have the one and only DCT they've sold. Shucks, I have to return next week. Any excuse for a ride! I shot this video while taking the back roads of Sunol down Niles Canyon to Fremont. The camera, a Panasonic XS100 is mounted on the left handlebar weight (since I don't use that hand to shift anymore!) Enjoy!! Honda NC700X DCT - Burnin' Love - YouTube

Last edited:
Finally I got a proper ride today with some rain, hail and then sun.
Clocked 120km, not much by many people's standards but it was a good run nevertheless.

It was interluded with a Eat-All-You-Can Chinese Sushi buffet near the Blackforrest. Tenmanya, asiatisches Restaurant mit Laufband in Laufenburg - Tenmanya, asiatisches Restaurant mit Laufband in Laufenburg (I give them 3 stars out of 5)

Engine smooth, runs well and some occasional false neutrals between shifts because of my big fat boots.

PS: Sorry no photos coz I was lazy to get off the bike.

Took him out for a quick ride before the storm comes in...another 25 cm snow in March, horrible !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back