• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a ride up PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) with my girl... Stopped at the famous Neptune's Net for lunch at the Los Angeles / Ventura county line.....
A ton of bikers were there... had some Harley Guys drooling over the NC...

Last edited:
Rode a 750km loop via Vancouver, Hope, Princeton, Merritt, Spences Bridge, Hope and back. The sun just keeps on shining in southwest BC this summer.
IMAG1055.jpgIMAG1059.jpg

With a girl friend like that, I find it hard to believe they were drooling over or even looking at the NC700. Some guys just have all the luck.

With a girl friend like that, I find it hard to believe they were drooling over or even looking at the NC700. Some guys just have all the luck.

Jay trust me,it wasn't the bike.

Hmmm. Giving them the benefit of the doubt that they were drooling over the NC. ;)

Seriously, bike sure does look nice in all black. And you do make a handsome couple!

LmFaO !!!

Seriously though...lol.
When we were talking shop, my girl was just standing off to the side.... They weren't paying much attention to her (At that particular point...lol)
However, I am well aware that she is usually the reason people are looking my direction....

This was why I bought my nc700x...so I can get a girl like that :)~

Took a ride up PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) with my girl... Stopped at the famous Neptune's Net for lunch at the Los Angeles / Ventura county line.....
A ton of bikers were there... had some Harley Guys drooling over the NC...

Just returned from a 900 mile trip from Missoula to Red Lodge Mt, from there over the Beartooth Highway (the pass elevation is 10947 ft.). After the pass went into Yellowstone Park and finally home to Missoula. Averaged 60 mpg for the trip. On the freeway at 75-80 mph in high wind dropped the mileage to 50-58mpg. A day of slow driving over the Beartooth Highway and in Yellowstone Park got me a high of 87 mpg.IMG_3043.jpg I didn't calibrate my GPS before I left for the pass which accounts for the difference between the reading and the actual 10947 ft pass elevation.

Last edited:
I added a backrest pad to my Coocase top box.

Hopefully it'll make my girlfriend more comfortable when we ride 2-up this weekend. It will be her first time ever on a motorcycle.

DSC01649_resize1.JPG

DSC01575.JPG

DSC01589.JPG

Took a 3 day trip to Slovakia, around the Tatra.
Beautiful roads, nature, 25C degrees, one of the places to ride a bike in SE Europe.

860 km, with an 3liter / 100 km avg. consumption ( might be 80-85 MPG? )

More pictures here :
Mikee3544 motorcycle tours

Last edited:
Those are some nice pictures. I see that you all park on the side walls, like in France. Wish they would let us do that here. We just don't have enough parking here, so Nana Chou just parks in the no parking zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back