• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Grocery Getter

belrix

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Took my NC on a grocery run!

I still had room. ;)

76f0712267e2dbbe8a864cd1791ad6c4.jpg

4e52dbbde722ff530c6ace93814b8908.jpg

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I go to the grocery store regualar on my NC7. It carries lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of ice cream. Being the ice cream machine truck does not come to my neighborhood, my bike had to have a purpose of purchase. Had to establish the need.

Last edited:
I have a 55l Givi topcase. You should see the looks I get at the grocery (ATGATT) when I fill up my cart and then stuff it all in the top case and frunk. Family of 6 food for 2-3 days.

I have a 55l Givi topcase. You should see the looks I get at the grocery (ATGATT) when I fill up my cart and then stuff it all in the top case and frunk. Family of 6 food for 2-3 days.

55L is how much room was under my seat of my Suzuki Burgman 400. You could put all that in there and not have anything on the outside of the scooter.
The scooter got worse mpg than the NC, though.

55L is how much room was under my seat of my Suzuki Burgman 400. You could put all that in there and not have anything on the outside of the scooter.
The scooter got worse mpg than the NC, though.
The MP3 that the case came off of also had redonkulous storage under the seat, but like the burgman it got worse mpg.

Back