• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

handlebars ctx 700

gemstone

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know if the the Honda nc700x will accept the Honda CTX handlebars? I currently have Rox Risers on the stock handlebars, and am aware that these bars taper down to 1 inch diameter at the fork clamps. The risers have "shims" that allow the stock handlebar to be utilized. I believe that if I removed these shims that would give sufficient room for the one inch bars of the CTX. Are the cables of the CTX long enough for the Honda nc700x? Throttle cables, clutch, brake, as well as electrical. Thanks for the thoughts and help...................Gemstone

CTX700 handlebar is 28mm in a middle and 22mm at controls. It extends about 2" farther than NC handlebar.
With additional riser you may have a problem with cables and brake line. If you want to use CTX cables first compare electrical diagrams. Maybe try first talk to your local Honda dealer parts dept. Some have a policy that if you don't brake a plastic foil wrap from parts you may return them without penalty.
I think that is easier to change brake hose on braided brake line.
CTXs throttle and clutch cables should be longer than NC's. No guarantees.
Take some #14 solid copper wire, go on dealer's floor and measure CTX cables distances from controls to clamp.

Back