• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hidden compartment in the frunk

Here's what is in my hidden compartment:

Weber BBQ
20# propane container
Meat for grilling
Refreshments
40 qt cooler
Half dozen bags of ice
Lap top
Blender
Suitcase with clothes
12pc place setting
Toolbox with tools
Side car
Road flares
Tent
Sleeping bag
Fishing rod & gear
Pillow
An inflatable companion
Two lawn chairs
A partridge in a pear tree

Here's what is in my hidden compartment:

Weber BBQ
20# propane container
Meat for grilling
Refreshments
40 qt cooler
Half dozen bags of ice
Lap top
Blender
Suitcase with clothes
12pc place setting
Toolbox with tools
Side car
Road flares
Tent
Sleeping bag
Fishing rod & gear
Pillow
An inflatable companion
Two lawn chairs
A partridge in a pear tree

WHAT?!?!?! No towel? :D

I don't understand. Photoshop? Like I said, the indentations on that cover, and the corresponding ones on the larger battery and fuse box access panel, are meant to fit a U-lock.

Now I know what those notches are for in the bottom cover! Thanks. How would you use the U lock to secure the bike? Through the spokes? I use a disc lock.

this seems like a good place to mention...

I've learned how to carry a starbucks coffee there. I use two velcro cable ties... computer kind.

I use two...that look like this...(connected end to end into one double long cable tie)
IMG_1624aaa.jpg
to do this... (it's a seat belt for the coffee threaded through the big rubber band thing.)
IMG_1621aaa.jpg
I used to just bunch up whatever was there around the cup to wedge it in place, but this works a lot better!

Last edited:
Strats, your frunk is WAY too clean! Mine is like my house, there's not an empty drawer in it!

Well, that's because I took out 3 pairs of gloves, a neck warmer, and my gps in its case for the sake of the photo!

Last edited:
Yeah, I figured you cleaned it up for it's photo shoot. Good job! I wish they made something like a three tray system for the frunk.
Three levels of stuff in order of use -that's the ticket!

Back