• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hillbilly Hangout III

Got the left eye operated on yesterday. Having vison problems currently, but hope to be up and going by Hillbilly time!

Sure hope you can make it.....wouldn't be quite the same without you.........It would be much quieter :D ;) Besides, I've been working out the legs and back so I can ride with you and Jeff. Never know when you might need to stop and pick up a bike. Although, Jeff did clean jerk his off the ground before anyone saw it laying on it's side :D Bamamate and I thought you'd both ran off a cliff or something.
Mike

LOL, no more doubling back for photos for me :)

Don't worry OldJeff, not a single word from my lips! ????????????????????????? What ever happens in Arkansas stays in most of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;rV5AbKKo-rk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV5AbKKo-rk[/video]

Well, three days of sunshine here in Oregon got me to cleaning/organizing/throwing out crap from my storage unit I also use as a garage for my NCX's. After three days of effort I finally found the rear wall and my camping stuff. Today the tents got erected and aired out. Tomorrow, packing for the trip to Arkansas!

Ray

Don't worry OldJeff, not a single word from my lips! ????????????????????????? What ever happens in Arkansas stays in most of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;rV5AbKKo-rk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV5AbKKo-rk[/video]

BWHAHAHAHA!!!! I knew that was coming :D

Weather for Jasper looks good! Lows in the mid 40s, highs in the mid 70s, rain late Sunday night. See ya there!

Arkansas weather looks good. Getting out of Illinois not so good.

Wednesday 90 % Precip. / 0.16 in
Becoming partly cloudy after some morning rain. Windy at times. High 58F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Wednesday Night 40 % Precip. / 0.01 in
Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Snow may mix in. Low 39F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Arkansas weather looks good. Getting out of Illinois not so good.

Wednesday 90 % Precip. / 0.16 in
Becoming partly cloudy after some morning rain. Windy at times. High 58F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Wednesday Night 40 % Precip. / 0.01 in
Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Snow may mix in. Low 39F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

You gonna try and leave the weather behind?

I got on the bike today and rode a few miles in town. The knee angle gets sore and my foot doesn't like the vibrations. On the plus side I can get on/off with no problems and boots are stiff enough so I can shift. I've gotten used to the meds so they aren't making me feel dizzy all the time. What I'm thinking is I'll trailer the bike up Friday after physical therapy and try riding Saturday until lunch which has to be at Low Gap. Of course it all depends on how this week goes.

I got on the bike today and rode a few miles in town. The knee angle gets sore and my foot doesn't like the vibrations. On the plus side I can get on/off with no problems and boots are stiff enough so I can shift. I've gotten used to the meds so they aren't making me feel dizzy all the time. What I'm thinking is I'll trailer the bike up Friday after physical therapy and try riding Saturday until lunch which has to be at Low Gap. Of course it all depends on how this week goes.

Hope you get all your new parts working by the Hillbilly Hangout. That is parts on your body! I have the same problem, but I am determined that will never stop a good RIDE!

Hope you get things sorted Matt. No shame in bringing the truck if needed.

I might not be able to leave until Friday morning. If so, is anyone going to Low Gap for lunch Friday or are we doing that Saturday........or both? ;)
Mike

I don`t know any of you but would like to come up Thursday afternoon ,camp out
and get a few tips from all of you. Would love to ride those beautiful roads with everyone
if that would be OK with you guys.

Hey cyclegeo, of course you can come. This is one of the most laid back groups you will meet. Looking forward to meeting you. I MAY be up there Thursday depending on my work load.
If you come through Shreveport on the way up, send me a text (check your private messages for my number). We could ride up together.

I don`t know any of you but would like to come up Thursday afternoon ,camp out
and get a few tips from all of you. Would love to ride those beautiful roads with everyone
if that would be OK with you guys.

Sure, that's OK but here's the deal.......if you consider yourself normal you might not fit in too well with some of the misfits that frequent this event. I mean, some of these folks just ain't right. However, with that said, If you like sitting around a fire pit telling and listening to lies and tales about all things motorcycle related, riding wonderful roads in the Ozarks and eating all day long you might like it.

Seriously, hope to see you at the Hub. I think you will enjoy yourself.

The weather looks pretty good for this weekend.....no mention of sleet........yay!
Mike

Back