• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I Need Left Hand Throttle

As a left-handed shooter, I think bikes are already properly configured. However, I wonder what the windstream does to the trajectory of the spent brass.

Negative!!! Just go this route ! Problem solved.

Kind of upstages the Hardly-Ableson standard issue Mark 1 get-back whip, doesn't it?

00getback.jpg

BTW, all you'd have to do to sideline the guy with the gatling gun is throw a good sized june bug in his path.

Last edited:
It unhooks from the lever and you hold the opposite end and beat cars that are too close with the clasp end. Probably not real smart. when a bike vs a car, well, that's sorta like going to a gun fight with a knife.

And it's also really interesting if you let it play out behind you and it gets caught in the rear wheel.

It unhooks from the lever and you hold the opposite end and beat cars that are too close with the clasp end. Probably not real smart. when a bike vs a car, well, that's sorta like going to a gun fight with a knife.

But if he turns left his front brake will be pulled! :confused:

Back