• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Join FUELLY!!!

Fuelly is a great resource where prospective shoppers can find out what real owner's get for fuel economy. Honda has made a major commitment to offering the world fun, affordable, and green transportation with their scooters, 250, 500, and 700 families of motorcycles. Featuring O2 sensors, cats, and impressive fuel economy. Log your economy on Fuelly (or Spirit Monitor) to help promote these great, all around machines and help convince more people in the western world to park their gas guzzler and get on two wheels.
Spread the word.

Good to see you on this board, Sendler. I used to be on the CBR250.net where we had exchanged many good ideas on how to improve the mileage of our CBR250R.

Tried to save my signature by copying the URL tag and the settings page says that BB CODE URL is not allowed. Anyone able to help?

I could not get this to work when I first tried so this is what I did. If I copied the entire BBC code it would not work. If I copied only the information betwee nthe IMG tags it did. You can do this for either the small banner or the large. Hope this is what your looking for.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
thankyou sc for spelling it out the pic helped and seems to be working,i need pic drawing sometimes lol

LOL!!! No problem. Took me a couple days to figure out what the heck was going on. Pictures are always good. ;)

I have a good bit of free time at work so I went to the fuelly site and sent a very friendly invite to this site via fuelly mail. I have recieved several messages back from people who were already members and some that were not but plan to check out the site. I appoligize for pestering those of you that are members. Not everyone uses the same user name on both sites.

Two things about Fuelly today:

1) My average went over 80 mpg today, as of the 34th fill up. Mileage has been increasing at almost every fill. I will concede that it's partly due to odometer error since my rear tire is squaring off, nearing the end of it's life. I'd say the playing field is level, however, since I'd guess that few, if any, Fuelly member entries include odometer error correction.

2) The NC700X is in 10th place in number of motorcycles represented, with a count of 264. With just three more sign ups, we will beat out the Genuine Buddy 125 and bust into 9th place! This a remarkable achievement for such a new model. Sign up your NC on Fuelly!

The standings:

Honda CBR250R (632)
Kawasaki Ninja 250R (483)
Honda PCX (373)
Honda VFR800 Interceptor (364)
Suzuki SV650S (328)

Suzuki DL650 (321)
Kawasaki Ninja 650R (290)
Yamaha FZ6 (285)
Genuine Buddy 125 (266)
Honda NC700X (264)

Greg