• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lee (and everyone else) You gota see this

gkgeiger

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I got my seat back from Rocky Mayer (Bill Mayer Saddles) today and I'm thrilled. I only took a short ride but I know it's going to be great. I really love the look of the basket weave vinyl.

011-1.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

Their web site mentioned a group buy possibility. I would be in with that.
I tried to put that together in my first seat post. I had some interest but no real commitments. I think it takes 15 seats. You might try again and see what happens. We are entering the off season, so it might be easier. I paid full retail, which is reasonable. Pricing is shown on the website.

Checked the site, the price isn't too bad, but the problem I would have is how long would they have my seat? The NC is my major transportation and right now is riding season in Fl. What about this pad style thing they have, has anyone tried one and is it any good?

I must be the odd one out here as I am not very keen on either, especially the passenger seat which does not look right on the bike to me. However it seems everyone else really likes it and as long as you do that is all that matters :)

I think I agree with TC3, For me the NC700 seems about slimness or slenderness and these seats look slightly cruiser-ish. They look superbly made though and if I hadn't got used to the stock seat it's something I would have looked at. Not bothered about the rear seat though as no-one sits on it
Mike

Well, but we must take into account that TC3 has a NCS, not a NCX. I agree with him that for the NCS that seat could look not very good

Well, but we must take into account that TC3 has a NCS, not a NCX. I agree with him that for the NCS that seat could look not very good

Jose i do not think it is because I have an S that I am not keen on that rear seat. Both S and X have similar rear ends and that rear seats looks like an over stuffed cushion on a slim rear end.

Back