• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lee (and everyone else) You gota see this

It is either $565 or $600 depending on whether they judge it to be an S2 or an S3 size when they bill it out. This is for all leather solo custom with the rear recovered in leather to match. Heating was an additional $170. So, $770 plus $50 shipping worst case. For comparison, had I ordered a vinyl seat without heat it would have been $425 to $480 depending on the size judgement.

Whatever is holding up your arse is surely expensive.... :p

Gene, I really want to get your long term feedback on your custom seat. The Corbin quality issues have gotten me interested in spending more for what you have, and I really like the appearance of your bike's seat cover. Are you happy with the comfort? Thanks.

Gene, I really want to get your long term feedback on your custom seat. The Corbin quality issues have gotten me interested in spending more for what you have, and I really like the appearance of your bike's seat cover. Are you happy with the comfort? Thanks.
So far I'm very happy. I've only done a few mid 100 mile rides but at that distance it's great. I've never liked the way Corbin makes their seat bases. They were always made from heavy fiberglass. A custom seat is made on your base.

I would sign up for the driver's seat only.
Strange, on the site it doesn't even ask you about your bike or the material you want or anything... straight to the Checkout...
How does it work? First you pay, then you discuss what you are paying for?

Back