• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MRA VarioTouringScreen Windshield , anybody have one? thoughts?

eastbayandy

Reaction score
Visit site
Not happy with my aftermarket screen. very noisy, even with earplugs and a full helmet. I also have a stock one, even worse. was thinking of adding a MRA blade to the top because if it put my hand at the top of the screen[sideways] , the noise dissapears. the bolt on touring blade is $130 on TT. I found a used MRA VarioTouringScreen Windshield for $75. Thinking of trying it, or if no improvement, removing the spoiler and bolting it to mine. Pics of my screen are in my intro post.anybody have one on?
http://nc700-forum.com/forum/main-lobby-new-member-section/11950-howdy-panama-city-fl.html

I picked up one to try on the OEM tall screen (which by itself was not great for me). The OEM with the blade was better - still not great. Bit the bullet and bought a med. Madstad. it was better but still not great. Added the blade to the Madstad and that works well for me.

For $75 definitely worth a shot. As you say, if it does not work just re-sell it.

I picked up one to try on the OEM tall screen (which by itself was not great for me). The OEM with the blade was better - still not great. Bit the bullet and bought a med. Madstad. it was better but still not great. Added the blade to the Madstad and that works well for me.

For $75 definitely worth a shot. As you say, if it does not work just re-sell it.

I did the exact same thing, with the exact same results. Madstad and the X-creen, cant beat it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks, hoping the MRA spoiler on top of my existing screen will do the trick. The used windshield I bought is coming with the touring and sport spoiler blades so I have options, will report back.

I've used the MRA screen for a couple of years now and like it. I paired it up with the Palmer Products mounting frame so that I could get more 'fine' adjustment out of the set-up. It's been working well.

Back