• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X Repsol and HRC Decals

African Twin Design! Camou Digital will be up next!! Thanks guys for the ideas. I'm having fun! lol.

2012-Honda-NC700X_atwin.jpg

Hey Whyzee stop messing about posting pictures on here and go and get a job with Honda's design dept. They could do with someone to brighten up their colour schemes A hanspree paint job on the Crossrunner could be your first project.
As a matter of interest they actually do Camou version of the Crossrunner in the UK

Hey Whyzee stop messing about posting pictures on here and go and get a job with Honda's design dept. They could do with someone to brighten up their colour schemes A hanspree paint job on the Crossrunner could be your first project.
As a matter of interest they actually do Camou version of the Crossrunner in the UK
I agree with Rocker on this one!

Ruckus.jpg

I bought a 2008 Honda Gold Wing Dec 23 2007 2 days before Xmas. The dealer threw in a 07 Honda Ruckus and a 07 Yamaha Vino. The Ruckus was White Camuo.

Last edited:
Im messing around here and trying to get talent spotted by Honda? Lol!

Btw, enough of the camou scheme. I do have a fellow rider locally that might wanna do it in the near future. Hopefully that will be soon. :)

Oh man, this has became such a nice hobby.

View attachment 429

I bought a 2008 Honda Gold Wing Dec 23 2007 2 days before Xmas. The dealer threw in a 07 Honda Ruckus and a 07 Yamaha Vino. The Ruckus was White Camuo.

That is known as a Honda Zoomer in the UK. I don't think that the name ruckus would go down well here as it means fight or disturbance

I think there is a market out here for shrink-wrap kind of decals. Those you can just drape tight (it should be elastic neoprane etc) over your bike or topcases, etc.

I have seen these in the military when I was serving 20 years ago. They must have these somewhere.
Like this: but imagine it covering the tank, the seat, the front-cowling, the topcase, etc?

tire_cover_camo.jpg

Back