• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X Repsol and HRC Decals

View attachment 429

I bought a 2008 Honda Gold Wing Dec 23 2007 2 days before Xmas. The dealer threw in a 07 Honda Ruckus and a 07 Yamaha Vino. The Ruckus was White Camuo.

Bob, seems we have some things in common. I have a 2002 Goldwing, but also a 2007 Ruckus in "Urban Camo"!

IMG00009.jpg

Hopefully getting my bike next week. Then I can be in front of my bike than my computer!

Although this bike is very fun to ride I can't recomend being in front of it when you do. ;)

lol. Should be my bike in front of me!

Btw, that's last of my design unless I got any special request. Have finalize a design for my own, and will share it after I get my bike and do it up!

Hi Whyzee...I just found this thread and I think is great. Thank you for all your ideas. If is it possible, can you make one kind of simulating a Ducati Multistrada with red black and white?
Or other one taking as base the red but adding some white and black stripes. If you can that would be great :)!

If you get time how about a black front fender.dull orange on the rest.or a white rear top with.it.i got.a plastic dip design rolling around in my head.thanks.

Wow. Those designs are sickkkkkkkkk! i would get the red white and blue one! I think it's a lot of fun to have that design on..

Since the original poster hasn't even been on the forum since early october 2012, I wouldn't get my hopes up for a reply on this topic any time soon, lol.

For the camo and other pattern styles, you can always go with a water transfer decal (a bit better than the ones you used to put on model cars and airplanes). This video shows the process in the nutshell, if you haven't seen it before. It's pretty cool. Probably not as cheap as a vinyl wrap, but probably more options.

Back