PGMI Light

Les1

Reaction score
Hi all, I`m new to this site. I have a problem regarding NCX 750 DCT pgm-fi light which came on Saturday and never went off. I`ve fully charged the battery but the light stays on. any help would be extremely appreciated.

TacomaJD

Reaction score
Why did you start another thread stating exactly what your other thread from a few days ago said? If forum members weren't able to answer it then, it is unlikely posting it again will have any different results.

Les1

Reaction score
Why did you start another thread stating exactly what your other thread from a few days ago said? If forum members weren't able to answer it then, it is unlikely posting it again will have any different results.

Because before I posted it under nc700 insteadof nc750. Wasn’t sure if I’d did i it right as I’m new to this site

TacomaJD

Reaction score
Good luck, but I doubt you get any further answers on this matter here. Have you consulted with your local Honda dealer?

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Have you attempted to read the code with the side stand method described in the other thread? Without a fault code, we would all be stabbing in the dark looking for the reason for the fault light. Besides ensuring that the battery is good and charged, random guessing about the fault would be a waste of time.

Last edited: