• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

returning member

Brought my bike home from Arkansas yesterday. It's a "new" 2013 dct.
I had the dealer put on heated grips, the 12 volt frunk outlet and the Shinko 705's.
I sure am glad to see more options for a 17" dual sport front tire!
Today I put on a radiator guard; engine guards; risers; harnesses for gps, battery tender, and heated gear; kickstand foot and rear hugger.
Hopefully tomorrow I will get the handguards and side racks installed.
Will post pics soon!

Welcome back. It is a true testament to the bike that after you tried other bikes, you came back to the NC. I'm glad to hear that you're doing better.

I'm glad to hear you are back. A great testimony to the NC700X and to the power of healing.

The glue is setting up on the new key knob! Seems like I got the idea from you a couple of years ago for my first NC. Thanks!!!

Got the center stand, side plates, top plate and hand guards on today! Hopefully will have some better pics soon. :cool:

20150805_184018.jpg
20150805_184006.jpg

What tires are on your bike? Those look like they would have better traction than what is stock on my 2015.

Shinko 705. They started making the front tire in our size of 120/70/17 and I went with a 170/60/17 rear. I only have about 200 miles on them, so can't really comment on traction or tread life yet.

By the number of returning members here lately, it looks like folks are being to realize "If you got steak at home, you ain't got to go out for hamburgers." I ran a Shinko on the front for my Sturgis trip last week, and it did a lot better than expected.

Back