• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Russell Day Long Seats

I used an airhawk on 300 mile ride to Seargent. Ride home on new seat better. Airhawk hasn't been used since. Maybe I need to sell it too. Airhawk is a great product, but not as great as a good seat.

.... With my Seargent seat ..............

1560461_676157489101340_649893294_n.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to have a new seat, but just don't have the hundreds of dollors right now. Income taxes will take care of that. I live about two hours away form Corbin in Hollister Ca. so I will just ride in and have them make one to fit!!!

RDL saddle

So, all ribbing about small countries and big asses aside, does anyone have experience with a 2nd rider (aka "passenger") on the Russell Day Long back half?

for $650, I have to send them my seat pan? they can't fabricate their own and include it in their grossly overpriced seat?

I recognize that RDL makes the best seats, and that I will never own one.

for $650, I have to send them my seat pan? they can't fabricate their own and include it in their grossly overpriced seat?

I recognize that RDL makes the best seats, and that I will never own one.

cheaper to eat more donuts and get some blubber around the posterior .
now sing out loud....
[video=youtube_share;UMSWoIKUt98]http://youtu.be/UMSWoIKUt98[/video]

Back