• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Show me your handguards

gkgeiger

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to install some handguards but haven't seen any I like or that will fit and not interfere with the windscreen. Show me what you got. I don't care if they are single point mount or two point mount. By the way I'm only looking for wind and weather protection, not rocks and branches. Thanks,

Sorry, I'm out. :( I only got mine for rocks and branches (well and crashes, lol) not wind or weather, so they are the minimalist kind of ones.

I got the cheap barkbusters from cycle gear-I had to move the handlebars forward (toward me as I sit on the bike) about an inch not to interfere with the windshield (was going to move them anyways for ergonomics)-easy to do, loosen the 4 bolts, move handle bars forward, tighten the 4 bolts.

I use them as is during the summer:

but during the cold fall, winter, spring temps:
I cut out some plastic from a cheap Walmart trash can, bolt them to the barkbusters, and I don't get cold wind on my hands;

Last edited:
I got the cheap barkbusters from cycle gear-I had to move the handlebars forward about an inch not to interfere with the windshield (was going to move them anyways for ergonomics)-easy to do, loosen the 4 bolts, move handle bars forward, tighten the 4 bolts.

I use them as is during the summer:

How do those mount? Thanks,

Mine are from National Cycle. They're originally clear acrylic, but I gave them a couple of coats of Flex-coat. They attach to the mirror mounts and give really good wind/rain protection.

bike300 011.jpg

bike300 012.jpg

Back