• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the NC700 out for the Super Bike Coach Cornering School. I spent the day lapping a go-cart track and learning to corner better. It was a real blast and the NC held its own on the small course. I was in the A group and was keeping up with and passing folks on more exotic machinery. It was some excellent training for only $99 for the day.

Cornering School Day For Street Riders | Superbike-Coach Corp

I took the NC700 out for the Super Bike Coach Cornering School. I spent the day lapping a go-cart track and learning to corner better. It was a real blast and the NC held its own on the small course. I was in the A group and was keeping up with and passing folks on more exotic machinery. It was some excellent training for only $99 for the day.

That looks like a good time. I took a few course like that back in the early to mid 90's. They were a great time and really made me feel more in tune with my bike. I took mine on a CBR900RR but I bet it was fun on the NCX too.

Thanks for sharing this! I live in Stockton and had no idea this was available here. Now I know, bookmarked the website so I can sign up for a class later.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Never have figured out why they call them dirt roads. Always more rock than dirt.

This is a dirtbike park called Prairie city. It was the best way to test how I felt off-road so that when I plan trips I know what I should be and shouldn't be doing or what farkles I should buy. I wish I had taken a picture of a FULL ROCK section I road through. The bike did fine but I was only comfortable between 10-15 mph on the rocks which isn't too bad.

Yup the NC will handle BIG ROCKS !!,right OCR ...

I know a lot about a few things,a little about a lot of things but I don't know everything about anything !!.

Honda light bars arrived. Painted them satin black.

0eae52975b343cc119eabe5c8df3aafe.jpg

217e3b137b54ba41229917c1caec9df8.jpg

Last edited:
Got the fog lights mounted ... again. Much happier with the location of the lights and wires, and the light bar looks good too, I think. The fog lights are wired independently of the headlight using a TrailTech handlebar switch.

079fe64467c8888e72a35644e9b54b6f.jpg

77e920f2626c8bb5deb59d2182726400.jpg

50cbac452b47cfa3747d9b7481be50fd.jpg

4fc3ef7b00ca6d5fe3dab749a2e827ea.jpg

2902058f7e1a039822ad6cab96145ea0.jpg

Dug mine out the leaves after our wind storm yesterday.
ce465bcf99aa221750c7b14b6aab3f99.jpg

e45b9b57f7957184da9d553768c41da1.jpg

I know a lot about a few things,a little about a lot of things but I don't know everything about anything !!.

Finally broke down and got Madstad 22". Install was good until I realized I was missing 4 flat washers. No big deal, another excuse to hit the hardware store. Also bought pro pad gel seat at Cycle Gear. It's not a corbin, but it works way better than I thought it would. Best money I have spent on the bike yet.
Puig windscreen and detachable deflector about to be listed in the For Sale section.

After four days (!) with the forks off, my drop-in damper cartridges (DDC) and fork springs finally arrived today from Cogent Dynamics. Called Rick for advice on oil level and spacer length. Installation was easy, but I went as slowly and methodically as I could manage. I went 10mm from the top on the spacer (so 8mm of preload), and 125mm from the top on fork oil. Got it all back together and properly torqued. No test ride yet, but the front end feels about the same height and both ends of the bike seem to move up and down together when I jump up and down on the pegs. I'm so excited! ;-)

Oh, and the front wheel had a new Avon Storm 3D XM installed before it went back on. Soon I'll be rockin' out with my knee out!

60aa6a48e78d9a4c5864e51f53e66123.jpg

0f2db46e2e953d28056576c1c2906dcf.jpg

413c15c0c3adc4fdffe77b4dc4ac5996.jpg

Last edited:
Installed Oxford heated grips and Barkbusters hand guards on the wife's NCX today. Also took the opportunity while I had the left side plastics off to do some re-wiring and add a 4-fuse fuse block for the accessories rather than the in-line fuses I had there before. All circuits now have fuse access in the battery compartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back