• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In finally installed my 12V marine grade socket. I use a USB adapter with it. And I installed the RAM mount, using the U not for now but I'll probably switch to using the steering column bolts at some point as it looks like it will work if I get longer bolts (idea stolen from ddeulin ;-)

I was not looking forward to taking of the side panels, and indeed I did not enjoy it one bit, but it war not as bad as I thought it would be, and I am ready for the next time.

Nice story turbo! Still laughing. Reminds me of time when I stopped for a red light, woman behind me in her car on the cell phone was probably going to run the light and assumed I would too... Anyway I hear her screeching behind me, and then cursing at me with her phone long gone and her sunglasses sideways on her face. I laughed a lot at that one too!!

LOL! I've decided to get a HD video camera to record all the texters and law enforcement using their PC while moving. I may even have one of my boys post the videos on YouTube.

I went shopping on my NC700S this evening & wow, Honda are sure onto a winner with this bike. I managed to fit 3 thick base pizzas into that tank storage compartment!
The mpg figures are looking pretty good too :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371507259.453569.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371507276.303095.jpg

Nice... Just to warn you in case you have not heard... The fuel gauge tends to speed up as it gets lower.
Bike is awesome. With the frunk and my side bags I can get a lot of stuff loaded! I get depressed now when I gave to use my car (not very often) :thumbup:

Beware the sound of boots in the night, though! :eek:

:tinfoil hat:

I live in the country. When their on my land, they need to beware.;)

Nice... Just to warn you in case you have not heard... The fuel gauge tends to speed up as it gets lower.
Bike is awesome. With the frunk and my side bags I can get a lot of stuff loaded! I get depressed now when I gave to use my car (not very often) :thumbup:

Just like my ole 78 Chevy Silverado. Great gas mileage on the first 1/4 tank, not so good on the last 3/4's though.

Finally went for a joy ride today. Been mostly commuting since I got the NC. Broke 75mpgs for the first time ever too. 180+ miles thought the sierra foothills, Stockton to Ione to Jackson through Angels Camp to Sonora then doubled back to Angels Camp to head home as there was a MAJOR accident past Sonora that blocked my route home. Weather was beautiful, it was an awesome ride!:D

Got the OEM top box yesterday. Looks good, but I wish there was a resounding "click" that lets you know it's locked on the receiver. I've heard too many horror stories about luggage pieces coming off unannounced!
Side cases are on order...time to plan the next roadtrip!!!

LOL! I've decided to get a HD video camera to record all the texters and law enforcement using their PC while moving. I may even have one of my boys post the videos on YouTube.

FYI...
Us Ambulance Divers, Medics, Firefighters, Police, and other "Emergency" workers can LEGALLY drive and use our cell phones/pc's. Oh... We can also run red lights, drive on the wrong side of the road, and go waaaay over the speed limit... and the double yellow carpool lines do not exist for us....

These are just a few of the benefits given to you when your job requires you to wear body fluids that don't belong to you....
And I also get free coffee at 7-11....lol

Last edited:
FYI...
Us Ambulance Divers, Medics, Firefighters, Police, and other "Emergency" workers can LEGALLY drive and use our cell phones/pc's. Oh... We can also run red lights, drive on the wrong side of the road, and go waaaay over the speed limit... and the double yellow carpool lines do not exist for us....

These are just a few of the benefits given to you when your job requires you to wear body fluids that don't belong to you....
And I also get free coffee at 7-11....lol

Driving distracted is dangerous to other people and shouldn't be done period. Just because it may be legal for some, doesn't mean its right or will keep them from having their pants sued off them.
I see all kinds of people texting while driving and police officers also texting and typing on their pc. When I see this type of driving, I get as far away from them as I can.

Distractions Lead to Frequent Police Crashes in Texas | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

http://www.nbcdfw.com/investigation...olice-Ban-Typing-While-Driving-178029001.html

Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back