• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

You Meet The Nicest People...

Drifter

Reaction score
Visit site
Great slogan and attitude all though it seems to be lost on some of those on here. I guess anyone wanting to wait a year for an ABS 6 speed really rubs some the wrong way. To those i say....Have a great Day! ;)

If a company didn't have what I wanted, I too would wait. Of course I have other bikes to get me by. If waiting wasn't something that I could do, I would be on a DL650.

Great slogan and attitude all though it seems to be lost on some of those on here. I guess anyone wanting to wait a year for an ABS 6 speed really rubs some the wrong way. To those i say....Have a great Day! ;)

Lost-

"Humor, sense of: one"

Dude. Chill.

Take one of these in the morning and everything will be just fine.

chill_pill.preview.jpg

I Guess you guys are part of the PO Group, before dissing me why not read some of your own wanting me to go away because i want ABS!! BTW im not the only one!! Chill Dudes!

I Guess you guys are part of the PO Group, before dissing me why not read some of your own wanting me to go away because i want ABS!! BTW im not the only one!! Chill Dudes!

Hi Drifter
Not all of us meant bad. Some were just teasing you.
:D
Come on, it is a forum, not a court of justice, etc....
Feel free to tell us whatever you think.
Others can post their negatives and others can post their positives.
Beware, though, of people who keep posting negatives, they are just out to make people miserable.
Me? I am Happy.
:D

Take care, and don't get me (some of us) wrong.
:p

The thing about web forums is you have to be prepared to accept some will agree/disagree with your views or maybe some will tease. It is the price you pay for putting your thoughts out in public. As Happy says some people just see everything in a negative light and they are just not worth your time and effort.

Last edited:
The thing about web forums is you have to be prepared to accept some will agree/disagree with your views or maybe some will tease. It is the price you pay for putting your thoughts out in public. As Happy says some people just see everything in a negative light and they are just not worth your time and effort.

All that is fine providing it doesn't involve personal abuse.

I can't speak for others but personaly I have no problems with you staying on the forum

I don't care if he waits ten years for the bike. You gotta get the one you want, period! Never settle for what someone else is happy with.

I may get one with ABS someday, but I am totally happy with the one I have now and the money I save in fuel cost would make the payment, if I had one.

Drifter this is a great bike with or without ABS. It's not going to satisfy everyone but it is a keeper for me.

Wait and get the bike you want, or buy one now and trade it for a new one with the options your looking for.

Either way, you wont loose. ttfn

I don't care if he waits ten years for the bike. You gotta get the one you want, period! Never settle for what someone else is happy with.

I may get one with ABS someday, but I am totally happy with the one I have now and the money I save in fuel cost would make the payment, if I had one.

Drifter this is a great bike with or without ABS. It's not going to satisfy everyone but it is a keeper for me.

Wait and get the bike you want, or buy one now and trade it for a new one with the options your looking for.

Either way, you wont loose. ttfn

Yeah, don't care too much about the teasing. Many of us are just clowning around.
Please don't take us (me) too seriously.

However, if abused openly or with hidden knives, I am ready to defend myself and you or anyone here who have contributed positively and not just lurking or waiting for a chance to blast others.
Keep coming back! I am sure many will agree with me, and support this forum to be a Happy place.
:p

Drifter please do not take this personally. It is all in fun and games. We don't want you to go away.

Don't Worry Be Happy!

http://youtu.be/d-diB65scQU

Last edited:
Back