• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I took delivery of my NC700x

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387832654068.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387832654068.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 218
still under cover ,not seen it for a few weeks
very-sad.gif

I spent Christmas Eve morning playing in the dirt and mud.

Dirt-Mud_PikesPeakRoad.jpg

Now it's time to give the NC a bath.

I went on my first ride today. You guys were right, it was easy to catch on to shifting. I first started by learning the clutch release point and stalled a few times doing that. I got nervous actually starting out because it doesn't take much when you turn the throttle for the engine to rev up and I didn't want the bike to take off on me. I got a good handle on it quick and went through the neighborhood for a bit. I need more practice, but this won't be hard
yzapaheq.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

shifting becomes part of your body, like breathing. You're aware you're doing it, but it starts to be organic...it goes on as a sub process...
It's part of what I find so engaging...shifting up, and later, shifting down with precision.
aahhh.... the zen of it.

Took advantage of my first opportunity since Nov. 10 to ride. Did not leave it with full tank so luckily found a station in town open on Christmas. 75 refreshing miles on back roads as a Christmas present to myself. 45F for ride and planning to go 65 miles one way to work tomorrow with forecast in high 30s in the AM.

Look good ridealot you me and max cooper need to get together this summer,we all about 60 miles apart.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Took advantage of my first opportunity since Nov. 10 to ride. Did not leave it with full tank so luckily found a station in town open on Christmas. 75 refreshing miles on back roads as a Christmas present to myself. 45F for ride and planning to go 65 miles one way to work tomorrow with forecast in high 30s in the AM.

Wow. Long break. Glad you were able to ride. I've been pretty lucky and only take a couple days off this year. Enjoy the ride home tomorrow.

Took a short ride. Nothing great, just a 25 mile jaunt, to be able to say I rode on Christmas day.

I went out for a ride up in the Blue Mountains above the low clouds that were covering the Columbia Basin. Once out of the clouds the temps warmed a little, excellent ride for the day after Christmas!

SpringCkRoad.jpg
SpringCkRoad2.jpg

Seems like all you folks out in Oregon are running those dual sport tires. I guess with all the great back roads you folks have, the 40% on road and 60% off road tires are a must have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back