• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2014: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today I decided since I can't go ride because of all the snow that I was gonna work on my bike and finally install the 12v accessory socket in the frunck and install the luguage and panier and all the brackets that I had bought a couple of months ago. After a full days work I was finally done!

9yjyze2e.jpg
yry3ega2.jpg
jytuzypy.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Went for a ride (1st ride of the new year). She fires right up after sleeping 5 weeks at single digit C temperature.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Work was in a mill 60 miles from home. Rode there in cool misting rain this morning. 65F and sunny for ride home and for some strange reason ride home put 40 more miles on odometer than ride over. Reminds me of a line in an old Roger Miller song "one mile over and two miles back... yea yae yea yea, it happened just that way"

We have had a lot of rain lately with with tripple average in Dec. and over 1/2" last night. Plenty of water coming over the grist mill dam at Hamburg Stat Park. Grist mill built in 1921 anfd still operates as a museum.

photo 4.jpg

Rode to work and did some geocaching on the way home. Bamamate would be proud. I took her down some backroads today. Mostly gravel though. LOL

Work was in a mill 60 miles from home. Rode there in cool misting rain this morning. 65F and sunny for ride home and for some strange reason ride home put 40 more miles on odometer than ride over. Reminds me of a line in an old Roger Miller song "one mile over and two miles back... yea yae yea yea, it happened just that way"

We have had a lot of rain lately with with tripple average in Dec. and over 1/2" last night. Plenty of water coming over the grist mill dam at Hamburg Stat Park. Grist mill built in 1921 anfd still operates as a museum.

6.jpg

Reminds me of The Gristmill in Gruene (Green), Texas in the hill country. Great place to eat. Sits on the same property with Gruene (Green) Hall, the oldest operating dance hall in Texas. Gruene Hall is were Freddy Fender (Fender Guitars) loved to play. Your not a real county star until you have played at Gruene Hall. Just ask "Willie".

The Gristmill Restaurant - About Us - History

Your not a Texan until you have danced "The Cottoneyed Joe" and the "The Texas Two Step" at Gruene Hall.

Gruene Hall 001.jpg

smileycowboy.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back