• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2014: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed the Honda centerstand! Used the rope trick I saw here but still had to have my wife hook it on while I held the bike forward under spring tension.

Could not ride because of rain ice mix.I did get my new hat.it is rare to see me without one on.
pusabuhu.jpg

Went for a 140 mile loop -- San Diego to the Anza Borrego Desert. Low 80s out in the desert. Nice ride!

I went for my first camping trip off the NC. The weather was a little unstable, but I still had a great ride!

UkiahValley_900.jpg
Ukiah Valley

BullPrarieLake900.jpg
Bull Prairie Lake

camp900.jpg
Tollbridge Campground on Desolation Creek

Road some dirt roads today with Bug Dr and a friend of his who was on an XR650R. Video will come though I missed capturing the best part of the ride. On the plus side the homemade windsock for the mic worked well and the Full Bore/Shinko 705s were great!

This is the Mulberry River with a couple of Kayakers.

Well, there would be a picture here but Flick changed their interface and now I've got to figure it out. grrrrrrrr

Well, had to edit the html. Appears that Flicker isn't copy/paste anymore

13527047145_d021ba5214_c.jpg

Last edited:
Love the Mulberry, many happy memories there. Had to work Saturday, but got in a little ride to Lamar Porter field to watch my nephew play baseball for Cabot HS. The NCX was a hit with his friends :D Sunday was chores day...I'm getting too old for that, might have to start hiring someone for that :)

Went on a 190 Mile ride today!! Weather was spectacular with 70 (+) degree temps & bright Sunshine!! My route included some of our North Georgia Highlights!! Twisties past Beautiful Lake Burton to Clayton, , , Warwoman Road to Highway 28 & back to Clayton!! Twisties through to Helen & the Richard Russell Highway through to Vogel State Park!! The Twisty Highway 180 over to Suches & "Two Wheels Only" (Now "Two Wheels Only of Suches"), , , then home on Highway 60 to Dahlonega!!

GREAT DAY!! :)

Went on a 190 Mile ride today!! Weather was spectacular with 70 (+) degree temps & bright Sunshine!! My route included some of our North Georgia Highlights!! Twisties past Beautiful Lake Burton to Clayton, , , Warwoman Road to Highway 28 & back to Clayton!! Twisties through to Helen & the Richard Russell Highway through to Vogel State Park!! The Twisty Highway 180 over to Suches & "Two Wheels Only" (Now "Two Wheels Only of Suches"), , , then home on Highway 60 to Dahlonega!!

GREAT DAY!! :)
And I spent the day installing equipment in Warrenton. Man I am so jealous.

Two days in a row I was able to ride to work! Tonight I drop it off at the dealer for its first maintenance and to get the center stand installed!

I made a joke with my NCX.....
It was BAD....real BAD....
Got some guys real pissed....I still don't get it why they took it so hard.
It's just a joke...ever got punked?
:p

Peace and happy riding.

Also I did 400km on 1 April...and that's no joke.
My hand-tightened oil filter and oil drainplug held up just right. No leaks what so ever.

An American Tradition

Peace and happy riding.
Happy,
I thought that it was pretty funny. When people get MAD with an April Fooler, it just shows "YOU GOT THEM GOOD!" I am always dubious about unusual stories on April 1st!
Besides, April 1st jokes are an American Tradition. It's best to not take life too seriously, all the time.
Now you'll have to wait until next year for an encore.
Good luck.

Went for a ride,snow all melted and 50 degrees.I was going to go thru but was deep in the middle.
hy6uvudy.jpg
gyvaru7a.jpg

Went for a ride,snow all melted and 50 degrees.I was going to go thru but was deep in the middle.

Good choice. I've personally seen water across the road that looked to be low but the road had literally washed out at the low point and a couple cars fell in nose first. Better safe that sorry.

Peace and happy riding.

Also I did 400km on 1 April...and that's no joke.
My hand-tightened oil filter and oil drainplug held up just right. No leaks what so ever.

oh did I miss summet? it wasn't gone in 60 sec was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back