• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2014: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rode to work and used my new Intake 3 Hi-Vis jacket. A few co workers were behind me on the way in and told me that the jacket was damn bright!

Yesterday I rode from Kent to Newcastle (320 odd miles) and today done 190 miles through the Peak District, England's answer to alpine roads. :cool:

More northern roads tomorrow before heading back down south on Sunday.

Took a little 100 mile trip to the highest point in Ohio.now you know why its called the Ohio valley.
aqabupaq.jpg
y8e6ypan.jpg
y6agu4yv.jpg
its a fun ride there,nothing but hills and curves.

Last edited:
DAMM! Should be what I didn't do with my NC700x today. Bout ready to install, new lights, powerlet handle bar mount, horn all relayed and fused, jumper cable conection and FORGOT TO ORDER THE LIGHT BRACKETS! Oh well have to wait till my next weekend off, damm, damm, damm.

001.jpg

70+ mile shakedown cruise today. Found things I liked, things I didn't, things to adjust. Mostly just relearning from a 5 year layoff. Timing and coordination were all scroo'd up.

I took a short ride along the Wisconsin river (some gravel and some twisties) and some freeway to check out the new highway pegs I added today. 65 degrees today. Almost warm feeling. I'll do a 200 mile trip tomorrow (cold start...upper 30's.)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Rode in 30 mph gusty crosswinds, Worked out at the gym, darn near couldn't get back on. Tonight- exercising the credit card, ordered a centerstand and lowering links for the rear. Sometimes ya just gotta do...

A co-worker and I rode halfway across the state of Oregon in typical spring (wet) weather for work. Even though the weather wasn't the greatest we had a nice ride!

14002062204_81af0a5e4b_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back