• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2014: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sitting in the garage under a cover until the thunderstorms pass.

We have been getting hit hard lately too. I barely made it to work without getting wet. There are a couple bridges on the way in if I need to pull over. Hopefully it stops for you soon.

Wild hair Friday night fish run. Ain't no Long John Silver's left in Tucson, up the freeway to Casa Grande for a fish fix. @90-100 miles.

After I got home from a 150 mile ride I had hondabikepro nut plates waiting on me,fit is perfect .thanks again dale.

Met Bug Dr on his S10 this morning and went for a little ride. We kept to the pavement since he still has the stock tires so I didn't get to see all of the electronic wizardly in action like multiple level traction control, multi level power control, adjust on the fly suspension, auto tire inflation..........

Forgot to turn on the spot until the first pit stop so a little of the track is missing. Went through Mountain View, Mountain Home, into Missouri, across Bull Shoals lake, Rush ghost town and back home.

20140816spottrack.jpg

Riding the ferry across Bull Shoals Lake.

WP_20140816_002.jpg
We ate lunch right before the ferry ride at a little joint just across the Missouri line that had a great view but sorry no pic.

I had read an article in the paper this week about the Rush ghost town which was an active zinc mine from the mid 1800s until the 1920s. Of course Mike knew where it was and it happened to be on our way so we stopped.

WP_20140816_003.jpg

WP_20140816_007.jpg

WP_20140816_006.jpg

Did about 330 miles.
Had fun with Mike at the gas stop. I put in $8 worth. How much did you put in Mike? Does the pump say $15 worth?

No, I think it was more like $13.45.........premium is really expensive. Had a great ride with Matt.

After Matt and I split up to go home, I was passed by a pirate riding two-up on a metric cruiser like I was standing still. I was doing well over the speed limit when he passed me. That dude could ride and the gal on the back never flinched. Neither were wearing any gear. I made good time for the last 60 miles.

New tires are coming. Expect to get dirty next time.
Mike

No, I think it was more like $13.45.........premium is really expensive. Had a great ride with Matt.

After Matt and I split up to go home, I was passed by a pirate riding two-up on a metric cruiser like I was standing still. I was doing well over the speed limit when he passed me. That dude could ride and the gal on the back never flinched. Neither were wearing any gear. I made good time for the last 60 miles.

New tires are coming. Expect to get dirty next time.
Mike

Sorry I missed the pavement run :) Looked like fun! I'll pass on the dirty ride tho :D

My brother is camping in the Sierras, I rode up and had a bite of lunch, then back home.
Just under 300 miles round trip.

Little_Grass_Valley1.jpg Little_Grass_Valley.jpg

First and last NC ride in deep sand this afternoon. Couple of hundred yards in and back out, Nasty! Bike stayed upright but both ends were plowing, wallowing, wandering ALL over.

Rode to the rockstore on Mulholland and down to PCH past Neptune's Net. Beautiful today.

Rode to the rockstore on Mulholland and down to PCH past Neptune's Net. Beautiful today.

I see that you are local. I have a ride planned for next Saturday the 30th from Moorpark to Ojai, which I would like to extend an invitation to you to join us. For the full ride information, please visit California Riders Group on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back